It's Schedule Day! (Sorry didn't know it's rescheduled

If it is a home game, we arrive at the lot at exactly 8:00AM and set up the tarp and astroturf. Crack the first of many beers at 8:05. The menu consists of smoked ribs, my almost famous "Circle The Wagons" chilli, and chicken wings (done in the turkey fryer) with anchor bar sauce. Opening day is my favorite day of the year. A win over the Patriots or Dolphins would make it perfect.

If it is a home game, we arrive at the lot at exactly 8:00AM and set up the tarp and astroturf. Crack the first of many beers at 8:05. The menu consists of smoked ribs, my almost famous "Circle The Wagons" chilli, and chicken wings (done in the turkey fryer) with anchor bar sauce. Opening day is my favorite day of the year. A win over the Patriots or Dolphins would make it perfect.

You didnt hear schedule day! was postponed. not today sorry.

I planned on sitting here at work all day staring at the schedule until my eyes bled. Now i have to wait until next week to do that. I might actually have to work now ;)

Wow, I can't believe I missed that. The schedule release was the lone bright spot in an otherwise boring Thursday!

Damn - I missed that too. I was so looking forward to planning which road games to attend. They are all in the east this year and 6 of 8 are easily driveable.

Oh well, I guess it's back to the Masters leaderboard!

I planned on sitting here at work all day staring at the schedule until my eyes bled. Now i have to wait until next week to do that. I might actually have to work now ;)

Lets not get any crazy ideas like doing work. May I suggest browsing thru the 5 million Michael Turner posts until next week to keep you occupied.

They lnow we have a primetimetime game and now they're going to change it. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Given the national perception of the Bills, I will be shocked if they have a prime time game. I could see a Saturday game late in the season...but no Sunday night or Monday for our boys...just my guess. Maybe an NFL network game that a large percent of NFL fans can't see?