New Chargers Uni's

Am I the only one that thinks Norv Turner is going to majorally screw up this team?

BTW, they should of just went with the powder blues & make an away jersey out of it with the white as the main color.

Am I the only one that thinks Norv Turner is going to majorally screw up this team?

BTW, they should of just went with the powder blues & make an away jersey out of it with the white as the main color.

Just a TERRIBLE choice for a HC, IMO. Marty needed to go, but Norv was a step in the wrong direction, again IMO.

With that said, am I the only one who thinks Wade is a good choice for Dallas? I think he will really help that team.

Just a TERRIBLE choice for a HC, IMO. Marty needed to go, but Norv was a step in the wrong direction, again IMO.

With that said, am I the only one who thinks Wade is a good choice for Dallas? I think he will really help that team.

I think Wade will do just fine in Dallas...my question is, will JJ let him coach or just play puppetmaster?

Should have kept the old powder blue unis and made them the permanent home uniforms.

Don't know why every NFL team has to fool around with their jerseys. Look at the Packers, Bears (except for those horrid orange ones), Browns, Steelers, Raiders, etc...they keep the old ones and the classic look.

It's for the same reason the NFL does everything else they do...to make more money.

I think Wade will do just fine in Dallas...my question is, will JJ let him coach or just play puppetmaster?

Hell of a question. Ralph tinkered with Wade (bad sign, but Wade quit when Ralph wanted to make coaching changes (good sign).

Trouble is, Ralph was right about the coaching changes, but that's not the point...or is it? Now I',m wondering if Wade really is a good coach, Damn! I'm confusing myself...AGAIN! :wallbash: