Hurrah!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go find where I advocated or pined for war with Iran in regards to THIS situation or anywhere else, you dipwad.

You missed the point, AGAIN. The point is not some kind of disappointment for whats taking place or could have taken place NOW. Its about what this means FOR THE FUTURE. What are the ramifications around how Britain and the West reacted, what Iran feels they go out of this situation and what that means about how these Countries will react and act IN THE FUTURE.

And nice way to minimize a threat, considering that Iran would like to see countries "wiped off the map."

And finally, diplomacy DIDNT WORK HERE, sh---for-brains. Iran didnt realase the soldiers due to negotiations of any sort....they did it on their own.

Don't bother trying to explain it to them. It is clear that their mental state is such that they are not capable of understanding. These are the guys that have never been in a bar fight - or, have never held their own in one. Y'know, that point when all the time for talk is over? These are the guys who are still talking when the fight actually starts and they get their azz kicked. Or, these are your "friends" that don't help when you get jumped by three guys. After the fight they always talk about how it could have been avoided/how stupid the fight was/how they would have done something if only...,etc. - great, thanks. 0:)

God forbid they ever get in a situation where fighting is the last choice left - well, not really. In that case, they get their azz kicked, and then go to the cops, get a lawyer and sue. According to these folks, real men ALWAYS sue to solve their problems. Which is fine, just don't get caught being their girlfriend/boyfriend, unless gang rape appeals to you. Of course, I don't expect them to understand that last sentence, since they have never been in that situation - I have. But I'm sure they will say I'm lying - how can something they don't know about actually exist? Must be a lie. ;) These guys feel safe in their "intellectuals-rule" world, since they have never known anything else. They have never been truly and personally exposed to brutality - but I'm sure they have read about it. They have never been shot at, or seen a friend, or a complete stranger, killed right in front of them. How much you wanna bet they have never even seen a dead body, or worse, a guy with half his body missing and still alive? So, why should we expect them to take our word for it?

I am sure that growing up in the suburbs, in the same town, for their whole lives - insulated them nicely from the reality of this world, and has made it nearly impossible for them to understand what we know. It's not their fault, they simply don't know any better. Ignorance is not stupidity, but, acting/speaking based on ignorance is stupidity. The worst part is: in their arrogance, they think we like our experiences! - that we like the fact that bad things have happened to us, that we want more bad things so we can go on fighting/dealing with them = crazy. I wish I could get rid of all of these experiences, but, I'm glad that I acted the way I did in each one, and that I wouldn't take back.

The fact is they don't want to make any attempt to truly understand - because it calls huge parts of their own character into question and they don't like the mirror. They are never going to understand that the "only way to win a fight", or a war, depends 100% on the other guy. If he wants to go, and that is all he wants, then the only way to win is to crush him. Conversely, if he just wants to look tough in front of others, you laugh at him but you don't need to fight. But, the last thing you do is back down to a little schit talker(Iran) - then he is getting what he wants, and others begin to think maybe you aren't so tough = invites more fights that you now will have to try to "negotiate" out of.

These guys act like those of us who understand that reality, and are willing to step up, are happy about it :lol:No, we're just as appalled about the situation and feel just as horrible and have the same fears. The difference is we have the moral courage to do something/support others who are willing to do something about it - they don't, and more importantly they don't know why they don't, and it makes them crazy = they lash out at us and start calling us names/accusing us of wanting military conflict :wallbash:

Yes, these are the guys that like to hang out with the tough guys - and get the benefit of their protection - but at the same time like to make fun of the tough guys behind their backs, because they can't handle their own insecurities. I know the type - these people have been around me/gravitated to me my whole life - don't expect anything from them, especially in a storm. These are the first guys that get fired when/if a big storm comes, since no one can count on them to actually understand the realities of conflict - in any form - because they haven't lived it - and it becomes so obvious that they gotta go. You can, of course, expect them to talk schit about you - but then, based on this thread, you already knew that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't bother trying to explain it to them. It is clear that their mental state is such that they are not capable of understanding. These are the guys that have never been in a bar fight - or, have never held their own in one. Y'know, that point when all the time for talk is over? These are the guys who are still talking when the fight actually starts and they get their azz kicked. Or, these are your "friends" that don't help when you get jumped by three guys. After the fight they always talk about how it could have been avoided/how stupid the fight was/how they would have done something if only...,etc. - great, thanks. ;)

God forbid they ever get in a situation where fighting is the last choice left - well, not really. In that case, they get their azz kicked, and then go to the cops, get a lawyer and sue. According to these folks, real men ALWAYS sue to solve their problems. Which is fine, just don't get caught being their girlfriend/boyfriend, unless gang rape appeals to you. Of course, I don't expect them to understand that last sentence, since they have never been in that situation - I have. But I'm sure they will say I'm lying - how can something they don't know about actually exist? Must be a lie. :blink: These guys feel safe in their "intellectuals-rule" world, since they have never known anything else. They have never been truly and personally exposed to brutality - but I'm sure they have read about it. They have never been shot at, or seen a friend, or a complete stranger, killed right in front of them. How much you wanna bet they have never even seen a dead body, or worse, a guy with half his body missing and still alive? So, why should we expect them to take our word for it?

I am sure that growing up in the suburbs, in the same town, for their whole lives - insulated them nicely from the reality of this world, and has made it nearly impossible for them to understand what we know. It's not their fault, they simply don't know any better. Ignorance is not stupidity, but, acting/speaking based on ignorance is stupidity. The worst part is: in their arrogance, they think we like our experiences! - that we like the fact that bad things have happened to us, that we want more bad things so we can go on fighting/dealing with them = crazy. I wish I could get rid of all of these experiences, but, I'm glad that I acted the way I did in each one, and that I wouldn't take back.

The fact is they don't want to make any attempt to truly understand - because it calls huge parts of their own character into question and they don't like the mirror. They are never going to understand that the "only way to win a fight", or a war, depends 100% on the other guy. If he wants to go, and that is all he wants, then the only way to win is to crush him. Conversely, if he just wants to look tough in front of others, you laugh at him but you don't need to fight. But, the last thing you do is back down to a little schit talker(Iran) - then he is getting what he wants, and others begin to think maybe you aren't so tough = invites more fights that you now will have to try to "negotiate" out of.

These guys act like those of us who understand that reality, and are willing to step up, are happy about it :lol:No, we're just as appalled about the situation and feel just as horrible and have the same fears. The difference is we have the moral courage to do something/support others who are willing to do something about it - they don't, and more importantly they don't know why they don't, and it makes them crazy = they lash out at us and start calling us names/accusing us of wanting military conflict :blink:

Yes, these are the guys that like to hang out with the tough guys - and get the benefit of their protection - but at the same time like to make fun of the tough guys behind their backs, because they can't handle their own insecurities. I know the type - these people have been around me/gravitated to me my whole life - don't expect anything from them, especially in a storm. These are the first guys that get fired when/if a big storm comes, since no one can count on them to actually understand the realities of conflict - in any form - because they haven't lived it - and it becomes so obvious that they gotta go. You can, of course, expect them to talk schit about you - but then, based on this thread, you already knew that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an amazing post. Make a whole bunch of inane assumptions about people you know next to nothing about and then, based on these flimsy foundations, write a Pyrite Gal length essay about them. Remarkable :blink:

What an amazing post. Make a whole bunch of inane assumptions about people you know next to nothing about and then, based on these flimsy foundations, write a Pyrite Gal length essay about them. Remarkable ;)

I stopped reading after the part where he was gang-raped.

Don't bother trying to explain it to them. It is clear that their mental state is such that they are not capable of understanding. These are the guys that have never been in a bar fight - or, have never held their own in one. Y'know, that point when all the time for talk is over? These are the guys who are still talking when the fight actually starts and they get their azz kicked. Or, these are your "friends" that don't help when you get jumped by three guys. After the fight they always talk about how it could have been avoided/how stupid the fight was/how they would have done something if only...,etc. - great, thanks. ;)

God forbid they ever get in a situation where fighting is the last choice left - well, not really. In that case, they get their azz kicked, and then go to the cops, get a lawyer and sue. According to these folks, real men ALWAYS sue to solve their problems. Which is fine, just don't get caught being their girlfriend/boyfriend, unless gang rape appeals to you. Of course, I don't expect them to understand that last sentence, since they have never been in that situation - I have. But I'm sure they will say I'm lying - how can something they don't know about actually exist? Must be a lie. :blink: These guys feel safe in their "intellectuals-rule" world, since they have never known anything else. They have never been truly and personally exposed to brutality - but I'm sure they have read about it. They have never been shot at, or seen a friend, or a complete stranger, killed right in front of them. How much you wanna bet they have never even seen a dead body, or worse, a guy with half his body missing and still alive? So, why should we expect them to take our word for it?

These guys act like those of us who understand that reality, and are willing to step up, are happy about it :lol:No, we're just as appalled about the situation and feel just as horrible and have the same fears. The difference is we have the moral courage to do something/support others who are willing to do something about it - they don't, and more importantly they don't know why they don't, and it makes them crazy = they lash out at us and start calling us names/accusing us of wanting military conflict :blink:

Yes, these are the guys that like to hang out with the tough guys - and get the benefit of their protection - but at the same time like to make fun of the tough guys behind their backs, because they can't handle their own insecurities. I know the type - these people have been around me/gravitated to me my whole life - don't expect anything from them, especially in a storm. These are the first guys that get fired when/if a big storm comes, since no one can count on them to actually understand the realities of conflict - in any form - because they haven't lived it - and it becomes so obvious that they gotta go. You can, of course, expect them to talk schit about you - but then, based on this thread, you already knew that. :blink::lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, you hang out in some crazy types of bars! Gang rape, people getting shot, blown up and dead bodies all over the place! Wow, I thought South Buffalo was bad!

Or the Brits and the US could have told the Iranians to let them free or they would not recognize the majority of their country in 48 hours. It may have ended peacably but it may have been negotiated with force. Why did the Irananians back down so quickly?

Scuttlebutt is they sent them a VHS copy of "The Day After". Apparently this happened the day following the taking of the hostages. Then the West realized they also had to send them a VHS. Then a TV. Then a coaxial cable. Then a technician to hook the stuff up. He requested a generator. That's actually why it took so long.

At least they had gas for the generator. We're still waiting to hear from the technician.

Scuttlebutt is they sent them a VHS copy of "The Day After". Apparently this happened the day following the taking of the hostages. Then the West realized they also had to send them a VHS. Then a TV. Then a coaxial cable. Then a technician to hook the stuff up. He requested a generator. That's actually why it took so long.

At least they had gas for the generator. We're still waiting to hear from the technician.

Hmmm, Iran sounds a lot like my house. ;)

This is interesting

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/05/...in2650223.shtml

While Britain always said that the crew was on a routine mission, Sky News reported that Royal Marine Capt. Chris Air had said in an interview three weeks ago that the crew was gathering intelligence on Iran during their patrols. Defense Ministry officials denied the sailors and marines had an intelligence role, but said they routinely spoke to commanders of vessels using the Persian Gulf and Shatt Al-Arab waterway to determine who is using shipping routes.

This is interesting

While Britain always said that the crew was on a routine mission, Sky News reported that Royal Marine Capt. Chris Air had said in an interview three weeks ago that the crew was gathering intelligence on Iran during their patrols. Defense Ministry officials denied the sailors and marines had an intelligence role, but said they routinely spoke to commanders of vessels using the Persian Gulf and Shatt Al-Arab waterway to determine who is using shipping routes.

Simply shocking that navy officers in hostile waters would be gathering intelligence every time they're at sea, instead of water skiing.

ROTFLMAO

You forgot that it was captioned in Farsi by an Chinese bootlegger :wallbash:

Yep, good thing Iran took hostages again and this time is was for only a few days, instead of 400+.

President Tom of Iran must be mellowing in his old age.

He has plenty of time to devekop nukes and use them, why burn out now when there is so much to look forward to?

This is interesting

And what do you think a routine mission in that neck of the woods is? A cruise just for seeing the sights? :wallbash:

Hey molton....you kitty.....you going to acknowledge me calling you out? Or are you going to slink away like the kitty you are, just like wehn Icalled BS on your CPAC/Recruiter line of bull sh--.

I want an apology for you for saying I wanted the British troops harmed....you shitbag.

Oh dear me, you did call me out. I just thought someone had farted and didn't really pay much attention. Sorry loser, you are the one who tossed out the "Peace in or Time" crap. And you did seem disappointed the Brits got released, which is pretty sad and pathetic.

That was the opinion of someone on Hannity and Colmes, you miserable lying !@#$. It wasnt a news report.

Cant you get ANYTHING right?

Scumbag......I hope that sub have you had gave you a good case of the *****. It would be good to see what little guts you DO have left flushed down the toilet where it belongs.

It was a 'news' report. Straight up political news from Fox. "Fair and Balanced!"

:unsure: