Unbelievable!!

ofiba

Guys I cannot tell you how insulted I am right now. I just stumbled across this article. I don't see how we missed it. It is from 1997 but it stings like it was written this morning.

Beebe is a traitor!

Beebe admitted he has taken some ribbing from his Green Bay teammates about the Bills' futility in the big one.
You've got to be kidding me. You're telling me this "Buffalo Bill" actually sat there and didn't say a word while players made fun of one of the greatest dynasties of all time? I guess it would've been too much to ask to defend the team and city that cheered for you all those years.

He said the close-knit Packers team has relied on its collective faith and spiritual leader Reggie White in making its determined drive to the Super Bowl.

"He's the most revered athlete I've ever been around," Beebe said

Now if that isn't a backhanded slap at the partying Bills of the Super Bowl teams I don't know what is. Sorry Don, they can't all be ministers.

I can't believe Beebe would turn his back on Buffalo like this. The Bills take a flyer in the 3rd on this fast little white guy and this is how he repays us. Stay in Green Bay and choke on a block of cheese you stonehanded loser!!!

Here is the plan. I want all of you to gather up your Don Beebe jerseys and meet me in Illinois at Don Beebe's House of Speed camp. I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp, tie them up with gasoline soaked Don Beebe jerseys and then light them on fire!!!! Then we'll see just how fast Mr. Cheesehead Beebe is!! Don't let him get away with this!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm. I'm confused. You folks get offended and angered way to easily.

What did Beebe do wrong again? Play for a great team? Play for another great team?

:D

He dumped on the city of Buffalo and their fans. I heard on a radio interview that he once said that biting a chicken wing tastes like he's taking a bite out of his grandmother's left leg. You can take that for what it's worth. Me, I'm going to burn his jersey for it.

Here is the plan. I want all of you to gather up your Don Beebe jerseys and meet me in Illinois at Don Beebe's House of Speed camp. I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp, tie them up with gasoline soaked Don Beebe jerseys and then light them on fire!!!! Then we'll see just how fast Mr. Cheesehead Beebe is!! Don't let him get away with this!!!

Let me get this straight ... You're pissed at Don Beebe so you want to light innocent kids on fire? Who's the **** here?

Let me get this straight ... You're pissed at Don Beebe so you want to light innocent kids on fire? Who's the **** here?

Innocent??? I guess signing up and paying money to attend a proud Buffalo basher's speed camp isn't enough to burn alive these days. Boy did I grow up in the wrong time period.

Plus, if Beebe is as fast as he says he is, they won't ALL burn.

Listen Mike, this here is mob mentality. Just stand back and maybe you won't get hurt.

Tonight Beebe sleeps with the fishes.

Innocent??? I guess signing up and paying money to attend a proud Buffalo basher's speed came isn't enough to burn alive these days. Boy did I grow up in the wrong time period.

Plus, if Beebe is as fast as he says he is, they won't ALL burn.

Real tough guy sitting behind the keyboard. Grow up in the wrong time period? How about you never grew up at all pisspot.

Real tough guy sitting behind the keyboard. Grow up in the wrong time period? How about you never grew up at all pisspot.

A Don Beebe apologist eh? Please tell me your last name and preferred number. I am going to custom order a MikeH jersey at the NFL shop. Then burn it.

Those kids aren't innocent if they're hanging around the likes of Don Beebe.

I ran into him a couple of years ago and he walked up to my grandmother and punched her in the face and said, "take that Buffalo!, and I mean the whole city! There's nowhere to eat except Applebee's and all the women are ugly!". While he was saying this he was repeatedly kicking her. Then he ran off to Toronto. At least in that general direction.