C'mon Marv, hurry up and address our RB position.

Dear Marv,

Please hurry and resolve our RB situation before the draft. I'm about ready to lose my job from being glued to this message board, I can't sleep peacefully at night and I don't talk to people anymore. If you can hurry up and make this deal for Michael Turner in the very near future, then I'll be able to get on with my life and patiently wait for you to select Patrick Willis in the draft. As long as you resolve the RB position, Willis makes the most sense for our needs and the speed that he provides. I'm not nearly as concerned about the CB position for we have some coverage there now and this draft seems to be deeper at this position.

Thanks for listening and if you could respond by having this Turner thing done by the end of the week that would be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

TIPSTER19

I'd guess about now he's planning on dealing with the RB position in the draft? Lynch will be there at 12 (or MAYBE ...huge maybe...Peterson). Alternative there are three or four good prospects that will be there in the second round. Unless we are angling for Turner, I would think we're going with a draft choice.

Breathe deeply Tip-man (or Tip-person). Marv has until the very end of April to make a deal before the draft and as a Bills fan I care more about him making the best deal he can make than about him making deals immediately.

Its been interesting to watch the slow but steady progression of activities (the decisions to let various FAs go like NC and F-B, the OL trades, the trade of WM, resigning of our own like the Thomases, and now the trading of TKO).

Its nice because the amount of activity has been consistent and targeted at particular areas of need even though it demands some patience from Bills partisans because the Bills are keeping their own schedule.

Its fine with me as it is fine with me if they flat out lie to me about their needs and intents if that is what it takes to fool enemy teams.

Simply circle April 28th on your calender, and continue checking it EVERY day, and eventually you'll notice how soon it will arrive!! Before you can blink, Peterson or Lynch will be having their very first news conference, with Marv beaming off to the side.

Simply circle April 28th on your calender, and continue checking it EVERY day, and eventually you'll notice how soon it will arrive!! Before you can blink, Peterson or Lynch will be having their very first news conference, with Marv beaming off to the side.

Marv will not draft a runningback in the first round especially when he has so many defensive needs. Runningback is the easiest and quickest position to fill especially as a rookie. Now saying that, if Marv is thinking of moving up to the latter stages of the first round, then he may go RB first and then pull-in a Poz or David Harris.

If this Turner deal is going to happen it is in Buffalo's best interest to wait until draft day to get the best bargain for him. The longer Turner goes without a deal the less AJ Smith is going to get for him. If we wait too long and miss out...oh well, there is the draft and/or Chris Brown. Hang tight tip...dont kick the chair out from under yourself just yet.

Hey, thanks folks, I feel better now. Right after I posted this I went and saw Dr. Z and got a script for some meds. Now that I'm more sedated I started thinking if we were didn't land up with Patrick Willis for whatever reason, DE Adam Carriker could make sense at the #12 spot. It seems that our new addition Walker and Tripplett with be rotating which leaves McCargo and Williams alternating. Carriker could more than tie up a double team and with Walker well into his prime, Carriker could solidify our D-Line for years to come. We can not only keep in a primary rotation but also line him up anywheres along the D-Line. We got Kelsay and Denney on one side but being able to alternate Carriker with Schobel would keep Aaron at maximum peak. Could this make sense or is my meds starting to kick in?

May I recommend a CHILL PILL?

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/chillpill.jpg

It's WAY...WAY...WAY too early to fret over a position as easy to fill as RB.

Repeat after me:

"oooohhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Isn't that better?

May I recommend a CHILL PILL?

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/chillpill.jpg

It's WAY...WAY...WAY too early to fret over a position as easy to fill as RB.

Repeat after me:

"oooohhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Isn't that better?

The Buddha provides.

I'd guess about now he's planning on dealing with the RB position in the draft? Lynch will be there at 12 (or MAYBE ...huge maybe...Peterson). Alternative there are three or four good prospects that will be there in the second round. Unless we are angling for Turner, I would think we're going with a draft choice.

i think you are right on with your analysis

For what it's worth, I'm guessing we sign Chris Brown or trade for Turner AND draft an RB (but, not in the 1st round).

But, even if we don't, we have a perfectly serviceable back in Thomas, we'll certainly draft a back and we'll likely pick up a veteran before the season starts.

As the Bugs man says, "Unlax".

Dear Marv,

Please hurry and resolve our RB situation before the draft. I'm about ready to lose my job from being glued to this message board, I can't sleep peacefully at night and I don't talk to people anymore. If you can hurry up and make this deal for Michael Turner in the very near future, then I'll be able to get on with my life and patiently wait for you to select Patrick Willis in the draft. As long as you resolve the RB position, Willis makes the most sense for our needs and the speed that he provides. I'm not nearly as concerned about the CB position for we have some coverage there now and this draft seems to be deeper at this position.

Thanks for listening and if you could respond by having this Turner thing done by the end of the week that would be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

TIPSTER19

I highly doubt we can trade for Turner and still keep our 1st rounder.