Hate to admit this...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Timberlake played the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester NH last night. I scammed a pair of tix from a buddy and took the wife figuring she'd enjoy it. Much to my surprise I was blown away by the show.

First off, JT is one teen pop idol that actually has some talent. He can sing, play piano and guitar, dance, and write his own songs. His band is top-notch and despite the hoarde of screaming teenagers, the music was very adult.

Also I've never seen a show with this level of staging. Totally amazing blend of video, lasers, and special effects. The kind of stuff you expect to see in Vegas. With opening act Pink and intermission guests Beaterator starring Timbaland, the show was 4 hours long!

If you like blue-eyed soul, you wouldn't go wrong seeing Justin Timberlake in concert.

PTR

Don't be ashamed. I am a fan of Justin Timberlake.

Speaking of which, what better time to link to this.

I'll throw out some support for my brother-in-poker....

I haven't seen him in concert, but I had his disc in house a couple weeks ago and thought it was some really good music. I think this may be the sort of artist who has a great deal of staying power and will re-invent himself from time to time to stay ahead of the curve. He's definitely a talented dude.

ive seen him twice. most recently a few months ago in atlanta, right before/as his new album dropped. he was doing a smaller club tour. it was awesome. the new album rules. its got a very Prince sound to it.

id pay to see him again.

I have got Promo's back on this one. I bought my girfriend tickets to the show at HSBC in February, figuring she would take a friend. She wanted me to go with her instead, and I have to admit, I had a good time. Once the high pitched shrieks from screaming girls stopped (after the 3rd song) the show was very good.

I've never seen him in concert (and probably won't), but JT is legit. His album is on point and the longer he sticks with Timbo, the more good music those two will create.

Know how i know you guys are gay?

You too?

I really didn't think a guiness drinker would have his card revoked

:lol:

I wasted enough time hating Timberlake when he was just a goofy boy band member tagging Britney Spears. But I'm over it...dude makes good music.

As for the Guinness, you are right....it means my man card is irrevocable. :D

:lol:

I wasted enough time hating Timberlake when he was just a goofy boy band member tagging Britney Spears. But I'm over it...dude makes good music.

As for the Guinness, you are right....it means my man card is irrevocable. :D

Actually, it means your status is underreview right now by the higher ups. I hear Kelly is really pushing for you, mainly because of your Bills support, but Triple H is fighting hard on the other side, he just hates JT

lol @ you "tough guys"

fwiw, Justin was a millionaire by the time he was 20. had his choice of any woman in the world by the same age. de-flowered Britney Spears(when she was still hot), moved on to Janet Jackson, and then shacked up with Cameron Diaz...

you guys can talk all you want, but i hate to be the one to inform you... JT is has a seat at the "Man Board", you guys wouldnt even be allowed in to clean the toilets.

just saying... :D

lol @ you "tough guys"

fwiw, Justin was a millionaire by the time he was 20. had his choice of any woman in the world by the same age. de-flowered Britney Spears(when she was still hot), moved on to Janet Jackson, and then shacked up with Cameron Diaz...

you guys can talk all you want, but i hate to be the one to inform you... JT is has a seat at the "Man Board", you guys wouldnt even be allowed in to clean the toilets.

just saying... :D

And he totally kicked the Backstreet Boys ass when he was in N'Sync.

And for a Mousketeer, he was a badass.

lol @ you "tough guys"

just saying... :ph34r:

Hey Crackur, I think I found the guy you were saying was uncomfortable with his masculinity

Just was a millionaire before he was 20 - good for him

"De-Flowered" Brittney when she was still hot - Thats good for him, I wish I could have done that

Moved on to Janet Jackson - good for him I guess, not my choice but whatever, she is a Jackson :D

Shacked up with Cameron Diaz - Also good for him

I'm sure JT has a seat on the man board, right inbetween Richard Simmons and Clay Aiken. How could he not, he's a POP singer, and former Boy Band member who dances. How can you not be considered a rugged manly man :lol:

Hey Crackur, I think I found the guy you were saying was uncomfortable with his masculinity

Just was a millionaire before he was 20 - good for him

"De-Flowered" Brittney when she was still hot - Thats good for him, I wish I could have done that

Moved on to Janet Jackson - good for him I guess, not my choice but whatever, she is a Jackson :D

Shacked up with Cameron Diaz - Also good for him

I'm sure JT has a seat on the man board, right inbetween Richard Simmons and Clay Aiken. How could he not, he's a POP singer, and former Boy Band member who dances. How can you not be considered a rugged manly man :lol:

:ph34r:

He got a new Multi- million dollar contract with Virgina Slims & Midol too. Lucky Bastard.

Actually, it means your status is underreview right now by the higher ups. I hear Kelly is really pushing for you, mainly because of your Bills support, but Triple H is fighting hard on the other side, he just hates JT

Sht...if I have Jimbo in my corner then I'm not concerned....I'll take him over that goofy wrestler. Throw in Eddie Griffin, and I'm a lock.