Hate to admit this...

Justin Timberlake played the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester NH last night. I scammed a pair of tix from a buddy and took the wife figuring she'd enjoy it. Much to my surprise I was blown away by the show.

First off, JT is one teen pop idol that actually has some talent. He can sing, play piano and guitar, dance, and write his own songs. His band is top-notch and despite the hoarde of screaming teenagers, the music was very adult.

Also I've never seen a show with this level of staging. Totally amazing blend of video, lasers, and special effects. The kind of stuff you expect to see in Vegas. With opening act Pink and intermission guests Beaterator starring Timbaland, the show was 4 hours long!

If you like blue-eyed soul, you wouldn't go wrong seeing Justin Timberlake in concert.

PTR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've loss one guys, theres no turning back, Promo is gone

Seriously though, he does have talent, and I think if you cut out all the extra "teeny Pop" crap from his show like the lasers, the dancing, costume changes (I'm just assuming he changes his outfit like the other pop stars do) He could be an alright singer. He does seem like a cool person in real life

This still doesn't mean you can get your Man Card back, even though you say this is for your wife, it has still been revoked

Haha, perhaps I should rip out some of my chest hair like in that weird Snickers commercial.

Sorry, your going to have to file the paperwork again, pass your tests (written and Practical) and then it shall be renewed, so far the waiting list is about 6 years long, so I would get i line quickly

Wow it takes BALLS to admit or even post this.

I am wondering if Promo is working under cover though trying to get others to slip up so they can weed out members who should not have their man cards.

I hope I didn't just blow his cover though, or else the FBI will be here in a couple of minutes with the black choppers

I'll throw out some support for my brother-in-poker....

I haven't seen him in concert, but I had his disc in house a couple weeks ago and thought it was some really good music. I think this may be the sort of artist who has a great deal of staying power and will re-invent himself from time to time to stay ahead of the curve. He's definitely a talented dude.

actually, ive seen him 3 TIMES!!

twice solo, and once back a few years ago, my gf and i took our little sisters to see N*Sync at the Ralph.

you would think an N*Sync should would suck for a 21 year old dude. but there were 80,000 16-24 year old girls at the Ralph, all dressed up thinking that one of the guys would see them and instantly fall in love. the parade of tail was amazing.

By the power invested in me by this board, I need to revoke your ManCard, Promo.

Sorry, but if we let this go, it just looks bad you know?

If I had a choice between The Ramones and Justin Timberlake, I'd chose Justine Timberlake.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. :thumbdown:

Justin Timberlake played the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester NH last night. I scammed a pair of tix from a buddy and took the wife figuring she'd enjoy it. Much to my surprise I was blown away by the show.

First off, JT is one teen pop idol that actually has some talent. He can sing, play piano and guitar, dance, and write his own songs. His band is top-notch and despite the hoarde of screaming teenagers, the music was very adult.

Also I've never seen a show with this level of staging. Totally amazing blend of video, lasers, and special effects. The kind of stuff you expect to see in Vegas. With opening act Pink and intermission guests Beaterator starring Timbaland, the show was 4 hours long!

If you like blue-eyed soul, you wouldn't go wrong seeing Justin Timberlake in concert.

PTR

Please ! take dance skills off of that list !

If I had a choice between The Ramones and Justin Timberlake, I'd chose Justine Timberlake.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. :thumbdown:

That's no way to bring sexy back.

Still, if you go, I need the ManCard.

You were talking hypothetical, right?