I do applaud Marv...but one thing does concern

I think Marv has done an outstanding job so far with the Bills this off season, and I do think most of our new players will fit right in. But, one thing that does bother me is lack of veteran leadership. I don't think there's one player on our roster other that Anthony Thomas and Darwin Walker that has play off experience. Do you think this will be a factor in 2007?

I think Marv has done an outstanding job so far with the Bills this off season, and I do think most of our new players will fit right in. But, one thing that does bother me is lack of veteran leadership. I don't think there's one player on our roster other that Anthony Thomas and Darwin Walker that has play off experience. Do you think this will be a factor in 2007?

Leadership skills comes from winning and taking charge of this team....We need NEW leaders rather than leaders who have OLD views....The Losmans and Evans and Whitners will be the new leaders of this team...

Listen to JP and his press conferences. I see a new man.

I see a JP that wasn't there before.

I see leadership beaming from him.

Seriously.....no concerns at all. Its time for the new leaders to step up.

This is kind of an aside, but you know one of the things I get a kick out of while watching Losman interview? These knucklehead reporters ask him dumbass loaded questions (like "Do you feel the recent additions to the OL will make a difference?") and he always responds in a manner that says "Well, yeah, no schitt, Sherlock," without sounding like an ass.

Marv is not putting the cart before the horse. We did lose a ton of experience though, perfect opportunity for some of the younger guys to step up. Marv is building a solid core of young players and if they still need leadership they can address that in FA in years to come.

This is kind of an aside, but you know one of the things I get a kick out of while watching Losman interview? These knucklehead reporters ask him dumbass loaded questions (like "Do you feel the recent additions to the OL will make a difference?") and he always responds in a manner that says "Well, yeah, no schitt, Sherlock," without sounding like an ass.

JPs facial expressions at times are priceless.

I believe Dockery has playoff experience with the Redskins, as well.

I understand the concern, but I don't think it will be a big factor. Just getting to the playoffs in 2007 will be viewed as a success and would be a great experience for this young team as it continues to grow and develop together.

(Exactly how much playoff experience did we lose with Spikes, McGahee, and Clements???)

The redskins have made the playoffs as of late?

Dockery has only been in the league for a couple of years.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the skins have done much as of late. Someone correct me?

Nevermind they were the 6th seed in 2005.

The redskins have made the playoffs as of late?

Dockery has only been in the league for a couple of years.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the skins have done much as of late. Someone correct me?

Nevermind they were the 6th seed in 2005.

You didn't give me a chance to correct you! ;)

For those that don't know me very well I like to make sure if I say something I'm right. So if I say something that I'm not sure about I try to validate my claims.

I don't spout a ton of nonsense out of my butt like some do in life.

Leadership skills comes from winning and taking charge of this team....We need NEW leaders rather than leaders who have OLD views....The Losmans and Evans and Whitners will be the new leaders of this team...

Nahhh... They come from Press Conferences. We need a guy that can lead the fans and the media...

So if I say something that I'm not sure about I try to validate my claims.

Spouting nonsense out of your butt is normal; spouting it out of your mouth is McGahee.

For those that don't know me very well I like to make sure if I say something I'm right. So if I say something that I'm not sure about I try to validate my claims.

Then you might as well find a new board

Most of the posts on this board are all of people talking out of their @ss