What do the women think about what this idiot McGahee

daquix, you're right, we shouldn't say anything when a moron like this and some of our so called "fans" just continue to bash everything that this franchise stands for. Thanks for your input, let's just go back to your never ending post about the sad state of affairs that we are now in. I'm sorry if I said anything that bothered you about your boy McGahee. It must of been a real sad day for you when we traded his no good lazy ass.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I was in downtown Buffalo i seen many ladies that were very good looking, most were probably from Canada though...........kidding........but for real, I seen several classy women...

Given your grammar one wonders what would pass for "classy".

daquix, you're right, we shouldn't say anything when a moron like this and some of our so called "fans" just continue to bash everything that this franchise stands for. Thanks for your input, let's just go back to your never ending post about the sad state of affairs that we are now in. I'm sorry if I said anything that bothered you about your boy McGahee. It must of been a real sad day for you when we traded his no good lazy ass.

Actually I was never a real big fan of McGahee. :thumbdown:

And I never said we shouldnt say "anything" about his comments but this about the 4th or 5th thread on his comments.

Check out my other post, that should make six.

Mainly I think everyone is being a bunch of cry-babies over this. Start one thread about it. Cry *cough* sorry I meant "vent" about it in that thread, and then get over it. It is just a former players comments.

I could be completely wrong about this, but Buffalo doesn't seem like the town that is loaded with hot model starf*ckers. There are probably some, but not enough running around with their breasts hanging out (especially since it's freezing during the winter) to attract Mr. McGahee's attention. Miami's obviously loaded with them. Baltimore...I dunno. I seriously doubt it though.

I go to football games to watch football too, but even the beer goggles dont help the swines in the parking lot look any better. I mean all Im saying is that it would be nice to see a girl at the game that weighed less then me(& Im 6 ft 195 pnds).

You are cordially invited to stay the hell away from Lot 1. :thumbdown:

Here's a suggestion to the ones who are bored with the thread contents, don't read 'em and go to another one that interests you.

Man, I'm a genius! I wonder if Marv needs any more staff members.

When the main board looks like this:

McGahee and his comments: argghh!

McGahee was mean to us!

McGahee said we dont have good looking women!

Burn McGahee jerseys

Wait no! Dont burn McGahee Jerseys

Spikes traded for Walker and pick

Walker is strong

McGahee is a scum bag

Why is McGahee so mean to us?

I cried all night over the McGahee comments and now I need to vent

You are simply telling us to skip the 50 threads on the same topic, instead of posting in the thread and telling people to chill? Trust me. I understand the frustration over the McGahee situation. Any Bills fan would. But enough is enough. Just let it go man.