espn just bashed mcgahee

everybody always says we get a raw deal when it comes to espn.well on nfl live they just basically called willis a disrespectful jackass!they said how the bills took a flyer on a injured player.if willis didn't like buffalo he still should respect the city that invested heavily in him.i mean they really dissed willis.it was refreshing to see this happen.go bills in"07

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody always says we get a raw deal when it comes to espn.well on nfl live they just basically called willis a disrespectful jackass!they said how the bills took a flyer on a injured player.if willis didn't like buffalo he still should respect the city that invested heavily in him.i mean they really dissed willis.it was refreshing to see this happen.go bills in"07

Good post and I agree with whomever said that

And you know what the funny thing about this is. When we made the trade a few weeks ago they said the Bills made an AWFUL trade. HEY, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ESPN! THE BILLS OR THE RAVENS! I RESPECT YOU BASHING MCGAHEE NOW BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER!

And you know what the funny thing about this is. When we made the trade a few weeks ago they said the Bills made an AWFUL trade. HEY, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ESPN! THE BILLS OR THE RAVENS! I RESPECT YOU BASHING MCGAHEE NOW BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER!

i didnt see any "bashing". but im not over-sensitive about what the tv schleps say either. i saw more than one analyst say it was a good trade for both sides. but ok.

You just beat me to posting this...It was Mark Schlereth who said it and he just gained a fan...He also said he expected McGahee to get pelted with snow when they play Baltimore this year...

Good to hear someone from ESPN get our back...Mortenson would of agreed with McGahee's comments then went for the reach around on him...Luckily 2 dudes can't pro-create we don't need anymore little bad-teethed, grammatically challenged McGahees running around...Especially with the paternity suits and all

i didnt see any "bashing". but im not over-sensitive about what the tv schleps say either. i saw more than one analyst say it was a good trade for both sides. but ok.

it was just on nfl live right before sports center.no they really did bash willis.i just posted part of it.they were commenting on willis mcgahees parting shots on his way out of buffalo.they were not commenting on who got the better of the trade.i forget the sportscaster,that dude with the goatee who played 12 seasons they were talking back nd forth about willis.they really called him out for having no respect for a team that drafted him when he was hurt.

The funniest thing Willis said about Buffalo is they only have chain resturants Applebees etc... Last time I was in Buffalo there were many great local eating establishments. He also said " The women.... well Buffalos not a Big City" he should be pelted by as many snowballs as possible for that statement alone. :(

I would love that a snow fell the night before and during the game it just rained snowballs on McGoofy ALL GAME LONG! It would be great to see it on TV ( I live in FL.) and hear what the announcers had to say. Hey, I could be strongly tempted to coornate a visit and come back home just to go to the game and pay that idiot my respects.

The funniest thing Willis said about Buffalo is they only have chain resturants Applebees etc... Last time I was in Buffalo there were many great local eating establishments. He also said " The women.... well Buffalos not a Big City" he should be pelted by as many snowballs as possible for that statement alone. :(

I gotta say that while I don't know of any Striped Bass/Le Bec Fin type quality restaurants in Buffalo(not that Willis would know them either) I am sure that there has to be some good ones. My parents are from the Falls and my brother/sister/cousins didn't start going out to the restaurants and bars when we go "home" on holidays in Buffalo until relatively recently. I've also been in Buffalo some lately for work. I have to say that I continue to be amazed by the number and quality of flat out pieces of ass(no other way to put it) that I saw.

It easily rivals where I am at now - which is supposedly well known for its women. I mean, I don't have a horse in this race, but I am not seeing what he is saying. Did anyone check to make sure Willis knew the way to Chippewa? I guess if he had a hard time with the playbook as a running back(um... 6 choices: run straight, run left, run right, block, got out for outlet pass, stand there/do nothing), is it possible he messed up the directions? Seriously, I haven't seen Applebee's in that area. Did he simply not know where to go? The chains seem to be a suburbs thing mostly - is he pissed because there ain't a lot of hot women in Tonawanda(randomly picked suburb that happens to be on the 190)?

I would love that a snow fell the night before and during the game it just rained snowballs on McGoofy ALL GAME LONG! It would be great to see it on TV ( I live in FL.) and hear what the announcers had to say. Hey, I could be strongly tempted to coornate a visit and come back home just to go to the game and pay that idiot my respects.
I live in Englewood Fl (between Tampa & FT Myers) I could be easily be tempted to join you. :(

I live in Englewood Fl (between Tampa & FT Myers) I could be easily be tempted to join you. :(

I know exactly where you're at, I'm in Fort Myers. It's nice to have Bills' fans down here. If you're ever in Fort Myers on a Sunday, let me know, we can drink some beers at one of these tiki huts and watch the game.

Englewood, Fort Myers, I may be on the other side and a little south, but I live in Port St. Lucie and as far as im concerned, the 3 B's for me... Beach, beer and bills, (the list could go on but) sounds like that makes three of us haha

and talking down about home, willis just lost the last amount of respect that I had for him... talk about the coaching, talk about the orgainization, but bringing in the best football town and the best fans in the country.... we'll see ya McGahee

for the sake of stuffing mcgahee and making him eat his words lets draft willis (the LB) with the 12th pick and then trade back into round one and draft Puz! unleash them both on mcgahee!!

i'm just joking, just to make that clear... but here's a serious question, do you think the Sabres could loan us one of their goons for that Sunday afternoon?!?! :(

HAHA, that game is going to be GREAT!

for the sake of stuffing mcgahee and making him eat his words lets draft willis (the LB) with the 12th pick and then trade back into round one and draft Puz! unleash them both on mcgahee!!

i'm just joking, just to make that clear... but here's a serious question, do you think the Sabres could loan us one of their goons for that Sunday afternoon?!?! :(

I wouldn't mind Andrew Peters with cleets.

I gotta say that while I don't know of any Striped Bass/Le Bec Fin type quality restaurants in Buffalo(not that Willis would know them either) I am sure that there has to be some good ones. My parents are from the Falls and my brother/sister/cousins didn't start going out to the restaurants and bars when we go "home" on holidays in Buffalo until relatively recently. I've also been in Buffalo some lately for work. I have to say that I continue to be amazed by the number and quality of flat out pieces of ass(no other way to put it) that I saw.

It easily rivals where I am at now - which is supposedly well known for its women. I mean, I don't have a horse in this race, but I am not seeing what he is saying. Did anyone check to make sure Willis knew the way to Chippewa? I guess if he had a hard time with the playbook as a running back(um... 6 choices: run straight, run left, run right, block, got out for outlet pass, stand there/do nothing), is it possible he messed up the directions? Seriously, I haven't seen Applebee's in that area. Did he simply not know where to go? The chains seem to be a suburbs thing mostly - is he pissed because there ain't a lot of hot women in Tonawanda(randomly picked suburb that happens to be on the 190)?

I don't get too upset by what Willis said, because it is obvious that he spent as little time in Buffalo as he could. I found it very odd, amongst all of the criticisms of Buffalo, he picked its' lackl of reteraunts as one to go with. When I go home, I always find it refreshing that, while the chains are popping up, there are so many indie resteraunts still thriving in the city. How could someone who lives and grew up in friggin' Florida not see the difference. One thing Buffalo does as well as any city, is food....

This isn't a bad idea.............I like it :wallbash: