KOBE SCORES 50 AGAIN!!!!1!1!!!!&#3

bartshan-83

Dude just scored 50+ points for the fourth consecutive game!! That is like freakin nuts!!1!1!!1 Doesn't anyone else think this is amazing? I can't believe no one has posted about it...it happened like almost 12 hours ago.

<_< ....miss you B-Dawg12

*Classic TBD thread...if you missed it, take a few minutes.

How'd we missed that retard and his deep man-love for Kobe on the 'greatest posters' thread?? <_<

I try to stay away from the Kobe threads as I am a big fan but dont like to disturb the Kobe hate that infects this board....

I dont know if anyone is watching the games......but Kobe is dishing that ball off and making a point to try to get his teamates involved....they just keep missing shots. He has to shoot for them to win the games (they are on a 5 game winning streak I think)

He only scored 43 tonight I think.....and could have easily make the 50 mark if he wasn't determined to get his teamates going....he also wasn't getting to the free throw line and you have to do that to score that high of a total.....

He sacrificed his point total streak for the sake of winning the game.....and now is the highest scorer in the league in ppg this season.

I try to stay away from the Kobe threads as I am a big fan but dont like to disturb the Kobe hate that infects this board....

I dont know if anyone is watching the games......but Kobe is dishing that ball off and making a point to try to get his teamates involved....they just keep missing shots. He has to shoot for them to win the games (they are on a 5 game winning streak I think)

He only scored 43 tonight I think.....and could have easily make the 50 mark if he wasn't determined to get his teamates going....he also wasn't getting to the free throw line and you have to do that to score that high of a total.....

He sacrificed his point total streak for the sake of winning the game.....and now is the highest scorer in the league in ppg this season.

Thanks John. I haven't seen the games and I was wondering how it was all going down.

I've always had mixed feelings about Kobe as a BB player. He's always had a world of talent, but he didn't always play a good team-ball game. Mid-way into his career-to-date, he seemed to start playing a better team game. But, on the few times I've watched him in the last few years, it looked like he was resorting to his old ways again.

Glad to hear he is scoring these points while still trying to help the team win games.

I know. Look at the stats, TheRapist #24 has been lighting it up with 2.2 assists per game over the last 5 (his 4 50+ pointers and last night). Last night, while not scoring 50, he did manage to rack up all of 0 assists, while taking triple the number of shots as the next highest player on the team (33 to 11). Way to lead the team Kobe!!! They're going all the way to a first round exit this year. Woohoo!

Note: I was actually shocked to find out that Therapist #24 has 4 games with 10 or more assists. I wasnt even sure he had 10 on the season!

I know. Look at the stats, TheRapist #24 has been lighting it up with 2.2 assists per game over the last 5 (his 4 50+ pointers and last night). Last night, while not scoring 50, he did manage to rack up all of 0 assists, while taking triple the number of shots as the next highest player on the team (33 to 11). Way to lead the team Kobe!!! They're going all the way to a first round exit this year. Woohoo!

Note: I was actually shocked to find out that Therapist #24 has 4 games with 10 or more assists. I wasnt even sure he had 10 on the season!

Everything you say is true Ramius...But....Who is he supposed to pass to??? They've been without Odom for most of the season, Kwame Brown (probably the best pick-setter of any #1 overall draftee) isn't an offensive weapon, and Andrew Bynum is 16 years old. Maybe dish to Smush Parker for the open J? No thanks.

There's no denying the fact that Kobe has had 268 points in the last 5 games and only 11 assists. However, for as much as he's been gunning it, he's shooting 52.6% overall in that stretch (91-173) and 47.7% from 3-point land (21-44) and his team has won all five games. I would consider that a pretty damn fine job of leading his team, even if all five games were against some of the dregs of the Western Conference.

They probably will lose in the first round to San Antonio (LA's opponent if the playoffs started today) but the Spurs can't be too excited about the matchup. Is it unrealistic that Kobe could score 50 three or four times in seven games to steal a series?

TheRapist #24

I'm no Kobe lover, but it's hard for me to call him a rapist. A chick goes to his hotel room alone, gets banged, and then cries rape and is found to have semen from Kobe and two other men on her person....And then takes cash and drops the case....Dollar-sign eyeballs on that slut...

Everything you say is true Ramius...But....Who is he supposed to pass to??? They've been without Odom for most of the season, Kwame Brown (probably the best pick-setter of any #1 overall draftee) isn't an offensive weapon, and Andrew Bynum is 16 years old. Maybe dish to Smush Parker for the open J? No thanks.

There's no denying the fact that Kobe has had 268 points in the last 5 games and only 11 assists. However, for as much as he's been gunning it, he's shooting 52.6% overall in that stretch (91-173) and 47.7% from 3-point land (21-44) and his team has won all five games. I would consider that a pretty damn fine job of leading his team, even if all five games were against some of the dregs of the Western Conference.

They probably will lose in the first round to San Antonio (LA's opponent if the playoffs started today) but the Spurs can't be too excited about the matchup. Is it unrealistic that Kobe could score 50 three or four times in seven games to steal a series?

I'm no Kobe lover, but it's hard for me to call him a rapist. A chick goes to his hotel room alone, gets banged, and then cries rape and is found to have semen from Kobe and two other men on her person....And then takes cash and drops the case....Dollar-sign eyeballs on that slut...

Good post and do not spoil the anti Kobe crusade with facts about shooting percentage...hey, when Jordan scored 55 he racked up the assists too, he NEVER shot the ball too much, right? :thumbsup:

Dont confuse people with facts when it comes to the rapist charge......it just makes them angry.

Kobe is guilty of bad judgement.....add him to a bunch of other athletes are are guilty of the same thing....including just about everybody's hero....Michael Jordon.

I just started the thread to pay a little tribute to one of our TBD Hall of Fame Window Lickers....didn't think the Kobe debate would ensue.

And John, I like you man and I'm just busting your balls here, but you are definitely the only person I've ever seen who consistently misspells Michael Jordan's name. There are probably blind monks in Tibet who know how to spell his name. ;)