We coulda got this back...darnit

makbeer

vs NFL defenses.

ANd the point is that you can take clips of any back and put a cool highlight reel together.

Everyone falls in love with players because of highlight tapes...it's an urge to people to see game film, if possible, not just make draft picks etc based on highlights.

Clips of him running inside, outside, taking it to the house, catching it out of the backfield...looks like a pretty complete back to me judging by the highlight reel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMjYCWzbuQ

Are you being serious?

Aside from the horrific quality and angle of those shots, most of his gains were for less than 10 yards.

Oooohhh the big Jets run, what was that his only run ever over 30 yards as a Bill?

The guy was so winded after running 60 yards that he was yorking on the sidelines and had to eat a freaking ham sandwich to feel better.

Guy was a joke as soon as Travis left, good riddance.

Are you being serious?

Aside from the horrific quality and angle of those shots, most of his gains were for less than 10 yards.

Oooohhh the big Jets run, what was that his only run ever over 30 yards as a Bill?

The guy was so winded after running 60 yards that he was yorking on the sidelines and had to eat a freaking ham sandwich to feel better.

Guy was a joke as soon as Travis left, good riddance.

<_< i dont think anyone could have said it better.

Clips of him running inside, outside, taking it to the house, catching it out of the backfield...looks like a pretty complete back to me judging by the highlight reel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMjYCWzbuQ

<_<

You need to come with something MUCH stronger than that weak crap if you intend to stir up worthless trouble.

I'd say, "nice try", but it really wasn't.

:thumbsup:

Wow.

Please nobody search my previous posts, because I had been very favorable of Willis before the season and during the season, but watching those clips only one word comes to mind:

REPLACEABLE

I like the BuffaloBills.com cam angle sometimes to see some different stuff (and watched all the clips on it during the season), and watching it makes me realize how much I like Jason Peters. I don't have enough free time, but I have half a mind to go and splice together an un-highlight reel as well (including the opening week 4th down). He cut back a couple times, but even his good plays just screamed average. Might be living in San Diego and seeing LT run each and every week and raising the bar, but I have to think he is replaceable and whoever we get will be able to have more success behind our improved line.

1:27 in on that video. the miami game. willis gets the ball and reverses field, when he does JP JACKS UP! zach thomas.

check it out.

Well...he got in his way as Zach was falling...but, that works for me, too.

While I'm NOT suggesting JP is, or will ever be, Kelly, there is something Kellyesque about his attitude/approach. That's one of the things that has made me a JP believer. The kid is TOUGH.

Well...he got in his way as Zach was falling...but, that works for me, too.

While I'm NOT suggesting JP is, or will ever be, Kelly, there is something Kellyesque about his attitude/approach. That's one of the things that has made me a JP believer. The kid is TOUGH.

no way, ill find you a better clip. he actually leaves his feet and not only take out thomas, but a CB as well. i have a great shot of it that i use as a wallpaper background. one sec ill find the clip....

no way, ill find you a better clip. he actually leaves his feet and not only take out thomas, but a CB as well. i have a great shot of it that i use as a wallpaper background. one sec ill find the clip....

Cool. I'd LOVE to have that. From this clip (it's actually hard to see much at all) it looks as though ZT is already on his way down. Still, JP looks like he's plenty game.

Here, i'll help ya out buddy... it's in this one at the 2:44 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tue2BcWSilQ

let me just say... i LOVE THIS VIDEO, btw!!!

Here, i'll help ya out buddy... it's in this one at the 2:44 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tue2BcWSilQ

let me just say... i LOVE THIS VIDEO, btw!!!

Thanks that was beautiful. Looks like Zach is already going down to make the dive attempt, but JP doesn't know that and put forth a FULL effort. But, I don't think the lick is what drove ZT down. Anyway you look at it., JP has some Kelly-like balls.

The music on this clip is totally unbearable. TERRIBLE crap. had to mute the clip just to watch it.

Thanks that was beautiful. Looks like Zach is already going down to make the dive attempt, but JP doesn't know that and put forth a FULL effort. But, I don't think the lick is what drove ZT down. Anyway you look at it., JP has some Kelly-like balls.

The music on this clip is totally unbearable. TERRIBLE crap. had to mute the clip just to watch it.

Awesome video!!!!!!!!! :devil: