UK Sailors taken by Iranian Forces

My guess is that the captured Brit sailors never expected such. Probably were amicable until they suddenly got grabbed.

Through the centuries, the Brits have charted most all of the ocean hazards on the useful shipping routes. From this port, and away from this port. Accidents happen.

Like Cpt. Cooke losing his head in the East Indies...

;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Cpt. Cooke losing his head in the East Indies...

;)

????

Iran requires unfettered sea passage.

Accidents happen. Traversing the open sea, there are tragedies that sometimes never end up in an full understanding of why.

England's historical and practical, and contemporary knowledge of the sea is unmatched.

And their own non - Middle Eastern oil supplies that they could nationalize in a moment's notice. As well as mucking up Iranian financial transactions.

????

Iran requires unfettered sea passage.

Accidents happen. Traversing the open sea, there are tragedies that sometimes never end up in an full understanding of why.

England's historical and practical, and contemporary knowledge of the sea is unmatched.

And their own non - Middle Eastern oil supplies that they could nationalize in a moment's notice. As well as mucking up Iranian financial transactions.

I was just making an obtuse historical reference...

I agree... Continue on... My bad...

I'm afraid to ask... but what did she have to say?

Basically the whole incident was faked to make up a cause to go to war.

Interesting that the Iranians would have to be in on it, because they claim to have the Brits.

Guess her fat head can think that much...

Basically the whole incident was faked to make up a cause to go to war.

Interesting that the Iranians would have to be in on it, because they claim to have the Brits.

Guess her fat head can think that much...

:nana:

Every time I try to think like a rabid liberal idiot*, they out-do me.

*note: this is not a statement that all liberals are rabid idiots, merely that Rosie herself is a rabid idiot with a liberal bent.