How Would A Bills Superbowl Win.....

You're not young enough to know everything. There's your problem. :)

Now you're gettin it! :nana:

If the Bills won the Super Bowl, I would cry like a little girl and I would love it. It would be every cathartic emotional moment in my life released at a single time. Talk about therapy!

So until then, my posts will continue to be all repressed and stuff :blink:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would...get naked (not sure why), eat something very bad for me, and write a letter to Willis which would say..."nyah nyah nyah nyah nayh nayh". Then I'd start working the phones and feel like a completed person forever!!

Now you know why we old people control all the money. Be nice to us. :blink:

:lol:

Because you don't want the young people to realize there actually is no money backing up the Federal Reserve and that our whole economic system is based on abstraction? :)

I'm being much nicer recently, i think, for some reason, I must confess.. :nana:

I realize that the premise of this thread is trite, but I was driven to it by the "$10,000 dollar question."

In my case, I am not sure. Certainly there would be a flood of emotions. I have spent a great deal of time and money being a Bills Fan. The "blue collar" thing would matter to me, because I really like this about WNY. I truly do believe that Bills Fans are the greatest fans of any team in any sport.

I would be especially happy for people such as #89 and cablelady. They take it to the limit. They don't have the technical knowledge of say Badolbilz, R.Rich, Lori, KTD, etc., but their hearts are there, and that is just as important.

My wife and 3 daughters are Bills Fans. Imo, it was a very positive thing for the kids. It taught them to stick to a cause, and that it isn't important to "run with the crowd." Millie IS a fan, but I think that some of it is simply to indulge me, which is OK too. :blink:

If the Bills ever DO get to the superbowl again, I DON"T want to go to the game. I want TBD to plan a party in WNY.

If they win, I am going to run outside and dive into a pile of snow. This is my plan, even if my wife is there to see me act like a fool. If they lose, I will continue to be a Bills fan until I am dead. True Bills Fans never give up.

This might be the best thing about being a bills Fan.

Sorry to ramble.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would give me peace of mind...The Scott Norwood debacle wouldn't hang over our heads anymore...And I'd be able to talk all the sh-- I want in drunk sports arguments with the bandwagon Panther fans surrounding me.....

Why does everyone want to get naked if we win the superbowl?

I have had three goals in life.

1. Win a state championship in coaching club soccer. I did it.

2. Own a Harley Davidson Just bought one

3. Bills win the Super Bowl.

Hey it's just a game. My family is what really matters. Sharing the above goals with them.

Winning the Super Bowl would let me do the one thing I have always dreamed of doing the moment the Super Bowl was over: pick up the phone and call for my Sports Illustrated subscription complete with the free video of the Buffalo Bill's year in review.

OMG, I always think of that every time I see the new one in March! But in some dark corner of my mind, I think they would "forget" to put one out that year...

Because you don't want the young people to realize there actually is no money backing up the Federal Reserve and that our whole economic system is based on abstraction? :thumbsup:

I'm being much nicer recently, i think, for some reason, I must confess.. <_<

That Woodrow Wilson was a real fun guy.

I would tip a cold one and smoke a big stogie in memory of my Dad.

He was there in 1960, and brought me along for the ride.

I would not have to trash talk anyone - the Lombardi Trophy says it all.

I have simlar but not as intense feelings about the Stanley Cup.

Hockey is not my game, but I love the Sabres.