OT: The Yankees/Red Sox thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to NJSue, see your advice from your post about schilling running his mouth. if we think the sox are gonna be a tough route to the ws, we aint seen nothing yet if we meet the cards....or the astros!

Look out cardinals here comes your nemasis HOUSTON ASTROS.

GO JEFF BAGWELL :w00t:

67823[/snapback]

to NJSue, see your advice from your post about schilling running his mouth.  if we think the sox are gonna be a tough route to the ws, we aint seen nothing yet if we meet the cards....or the astros!

68323[/snapback]

I actually appreciate that POOJER. Glad to see you giving props to the NLCS teams. They are both good squads and deserve it.

BF, I think you're the only person I know who quotes himself in his signature. Are you paying yourself a compliment?

:w00t:

68313[/snapback]

No I made that comment in a post and got a lot of stevestojan for it, so I told them I would put it in my sig line and if the Cardinals lost to the Yankees in the WS I would leave it up for a year.

Not that I am above patting myself on the back or anything like that :P

No I made that comment in a post and got a lot of stevestojan for it, so I told them I would put it in my sig line and if the Cardinals lost to the Yankees in the WS I would leave it up for a year.

Not that I am above patting myself on the back or anything like that  :w00t:

68367[/snapback]

I get it. I try to stay away from the baseball threads. Good luck with that, although you do win the award for best bear-prodder.