OT: The Yankees/Red Sox thread

Millar should go back to doing commercials with Donovan McNabb for Lincoln Financial!!!!!

Hillbilly Mfer....like wrestling fans!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season Mussina damn near threw a perfect game against the Red Sox. I was at that game. He gave up a bloop single early then faced only 28 batters and fanned a bunch of them. Mussina gets in these zones sometimes where he is unhittable. He has been locked in the last 6 weeks or so. He wasnt pitching so hot before that though

Last season Mussina damn near threw a perfect game against the Red Sox.  I was at that game.  He gave up a bloop single early then faced only 28 batters and fanned a bunch of them.  Mussina gets in these zones sometimes where he is unhittable.  He has been locked in the last 6 weeks or so.  He wasnt pitching so hot before that though

67649[/snapback]

True, he was hurt though, then coming off of elbow surgery he said he would need 6 to 10 starts to be back to form....he was right!

Last season Mussina damn near threw a perfect game against the Red Sox.  I was at that game.  He gave up a bloop single early then faced only 28 batters and fanned a bunch of them.  Mussina gets in these zones sometimes where he is unhittable.  He has been locked in the last 6 weeks or so.  He wasnt pitching so hot before that though

67649[/snapback]

He looks GREAT tonight Pete.

Amazing stuff.

Hats off to moose but dont forget its only game 1 and hes your best pitcher.

67656[/snapback]

Yes, but Lieber and El Duque have been on fire too. But, it all depends on if El Duque can pitch.

Plus, Brown looked GREAT. I expect Brown to come up big this series.

Yes, but Lieber and El Duque have been on fire too. But, it all depends on if El Duque can pitch.

Plus, Brown looked GREAT. I expect Brown to come up big this series.

67662[/snapback]

Lieber is the one I expect to get rocked.

All the Sox have to do is win 1 of 2 at Yankee Stadium. Pedro and Curt are going to pitch two times each this series. Curt screwed the pooch tonight, but you haven't seen the last of him.

I expect Pedro to pitch well tomorrow night.

Lieber is the one I expect to get rocked.

All the Sox have to do is win 1 of 2 at Yankee Stadium.  Pedro and Curt are going to pitch two times each this series.  Curt screwed the pooch tonight, but you haven't seen the last of him.

I expect Pedro to pitch well tomorrow night.

67668[/snapback]

You "expect Pedro to pitch well tomorrow night?" It might happen, but to "expect" it when it hasn't happened in a LONG time is stretching things quite a bit.

Oh and Go Stros!

You "expect Pedro to pitch well tomorrow night?"  It might happen, but to "expect" it when it hasn't happened in a LONG time is stretching things quite a bit.

Oh and Go Stros!

67670[/snapback]

I just have a feeling he is going to do well tomorrow night. It's just a gut feeling, that's all. I have no stats to back it up, it's just a hunch.

The Astros are a tough team, should be a tough series.

Ouch, now game 4 starter Tim Wakefield is getting rocked.  Not a good sign for the Sox!

67672[/snapback]

I just don't get the move to bring him into this game. It doesn't make sense unless they are planning on starting Schill in game 4 (which is possible). But if his ankle is really bad (which I suspect it is), then he won't be able to go 3 times this series...

I just don't get the move to bring him into this game. It doesn't make sense unless they are planning on starting Schill in game 4 (which is possible). But if his ankle is really bad (which I suspect it is), then he won't be able to go 3 times this series...

67675[/snapback]

Actually I read/heard (not sure) that he will be going in games 1,4, and 7.