Today at 6:30 P.M, Bills on the NFL Network

ganesh

Set your TiVOs and DVRs.

That's right! Settle in front of the tube at 6:30 with a beer and a pocketful of high hopes while awaiting the talking heads to spew what great fortune awaits the Bills. <_<

Come 7:30, reach for the anti-depressants, kick the dog and call it a night after having heard the forecast that awaits the Bills according to said talking heads. ;)

That's right! Settle in front of the tube at 6:30 with a beer and a pocketful of high hopes while awaiting the talking heads to spew what great fortune awaits the Bills. <_<

Come 7:30, reach for the anti-depressants, kick the dog and call it a night after having heard the forecast that awaits the Bills according to said talking heads. ;)

Kick a dog and I'll be waiting to kick your asz...mother-<_<

What show is it on - Total Access? Won't be home in time to catch it, but I'm wondering if I can catch a rerun later this evening.

Path to the Draft. It is a 1/2 hour show on at 6:30pm but re-runs at 9:30pm. Total Access does the state of the franchise but they seem to be going from best start to worst and they just did Denver last night so they will probably be to the Bills in a couple weeks.

Path to the Draft. It is a 1/2 hour show on at 6:30pm but re-runs at 9:30pm. Total Access does the state of the franchise but they seem to be going from best start to worst and they just did Denver last night so they will probably be to the Bills in a couple weeks.

Perfect - Thank you! Can catch it right after the Sabs game!

How about a cat?

Good call, RayFinkle! Who doesn't love kicked cat? Kind of teeeeeenderizes, if you know what I'm sayin'. Yessir, nothin' quite like a little kicked cat in a PETA. MMMM MMMM!!

Tell me if you remember this little diddy.....

"....give me a break....give me a break........break me off a piece of the kicked cat now..."

That's right! Settle in front of the tube at 6:30 with a beer and a pocketful of high hopes while awaiting the talking heads to spew what great fortune awaits the Bills. 0:)

Come 7:30, reach for the anti-depressants, kick the dog and call it a night after having heard the forecast that awaits the Bills according to said talking heads. <_<

i liked that so much its now my siggy...my computer screen didnt like the beer so much though...btw staffords goal was nasty