Your choice for home opener?

thebug

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I have this right the Bills know their schedule every year but the rest of the NFL is guessing all the time? That makes no sense and wouldn't be fair. If you are so smart and know the Bills schedule why not the Eagles schedule? If you can use your ESC on the football schedule, why not the stock market?

Come on, I love the Bills too and know a l ot, but I don't claim to know everything. Just watch that ESPN show and enjoy yourself.

I hope we play the Cardinals.

Eagles here you go.....LINK

Eagles here you go.....LINK

Again, I quote from your link:

Here is a look at the regular-season scheduling rotation for the next three seasons (2007 through 2009) under the new realignment plan.

They call it a PLAN, not a fact. They are clearly specualting on possible schedules.

So if I have this right the Bills know their schedule every year but the rest of the NFL is guessing all the time? That makes no sense and wouldn't be fair. If you are so smart and know the Bills schedule why not the Eagles schedule? If you can use your ESC on the football schedule, why not the stock market?

Come on, I love the Bills too and know a l ot, but I don't claim to know everything. Just watch that ESPN show and enjoy yourself.

I hope we play the Cardinals.

Dude did you read my new post? I modified it because I forgot that we also play an AFC Division as well. Crayonz - I wouldn't be talking about how smart people were if I were you. Do want to see the Eagles schedule? Fine here it is: Eagles Schedule

Notice that they just happen :worthy: to play Miami, Jets, Pats, and us -> another amazing coincidence, and they happen to be playing all the teams in the NFC North, another amazing coincidence. The only teams that aren't predetermined are Seattle and New Orleans.

Also, what are u talking about re: us knowing and other teams having to guess? EVERYBODY and EVERY team has the same set of rules. The Pats have to play: the rest of our division twice, the NFC EAST, and the AFC North, just like us. So that means they only have 2 games that are subject to change, JUST LIKE US.

WE ARE IN THE AFC which means we play AFC teams with those two remaining games. Which means there is no way in hell we are playing the Cardinals this year - unless we meet them in the Super Bowl.

Nope - we know who we play and we know if its home or away, we don't know when we play them. The only thing that might change is if there's a conflict, natural disaster, or if they adjust the games based on last year = doubtful. The scheduling rules are fairly complicated, but is essence we have to play every team, home and away, in a 6 or 7 year period.

Edit: um yeah click on the link provided nicely by R.Rich.

Big Fish here

Again, I quote from your link:

They call it a PLAN, not a fact. They are clearly specualting on possible schedules.

Let's see if you can dial a phone? Call 1-877-228-4257 (Bills ticket office) and ask for yourself.....

Go Bills!

Big Fish here

Ok cool guy, what are we supposed to be doing here other than talking football? You let me know when and how I'm supposed post/reply from now on. IF crayonz is such an idiot(or he does this to get a rise out of people), what's your plan to deal with it? In the first case, I think it makes sense to simply supply the facts and let him learn. If he is doing this to start trouble, so what? I'm sure other posters don't know how the schedule works and this helps them. In all cases, we are here to talk about this stuff anyway. What difference does the context in which we do it make?

Ok cool guy, what are we supposed to be doing here other than talking football? You let me know when and how I'm supposed post/reply from now on. IF crayonz is such an idiot(or he does this to get a rise out of people), what's your plan to deal with it? In the first case, I think it makes sense to simply supply the facts and let him learn. If he is doing this to start trouble, so what? I'm sure other posters don't know how the schedule works and this helps them. In all cases, we are here to talk about this stuff anyway. What difference does the context in which we do it make?

:worthy:

He EATS Crayons

:beer:

If we opened with the Cardinals, Lions or Raiders it would be good. We'd get any easy win under our belts.

It would be good to get the Patriots first too. They usually don't play well early and we could win that. Any of those four would be fine with me.

I am coming in from St. Louis and I want to see the Pats, or the Jets. I want to see AFC East rivals for the opening day atmosphere. We win and get a game lead on one of them. Let's save Miami for the Nov-Dec timeframe.