NFL Draft Countdown finally updated their mock!

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Has us taking Marshawn Lynch but also mentions it could be a toss up between him and Leon Hall. Also throws Okoye into the mix. This is historically one of the best and most accurate mock draft sites as well as a great website to get info on the players from. Make sure you check out his mock draft archives although his final mock is done right before they start picking on draft day.

And he actually updated his mock from 3/15 to 3/17 just to change the Bills pick (from Hall to Lynch-- and its ripple effect on Green Bay and a few others). His information is hardly "inside", but his intuition is hard to dispute. His final updates are remarkably accurate, but he'll bandy all over the place these final few weeks. In sum, it's interesting that he would re-write his mock two days after his last update just to be on-record on the Bills taking Lynch, but hardly a sign of things to come-- don't be surprised if his changes are radical in the weeks ahead.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Has us taking Marshawn Lynch but also mentions it could be a toss up between him and Leon Hall. Also throws Okoye into the mix. This is historically one of the best and most accurate mock draft sites as well as a great website to get info on the players from. Make sure you check out his mock draft archives although his final mock is done right before they start picking on draft day.

The best thing about his site is the message forum, he's been clueless in the past in his mocks until right before the draft when all the sites seem to copy Rich Gosselins.

P.S. No way in hell Marv takes a bad apple like Lynch! :rolleyes:

NO! NO! NO! Our offense is in better shape than your defense. You need a guy like Patrick Willis. I seems year after year our LBs are the most important part of our defense.Now that we lost Fletcher we need someone to help our crippled defense and I think Willis is that guy.

Yeah but in this Mock the Patrick Willis is gone to the 49ers before the Bills pick.

And he's a bad apple ... why? Everyone is assuming he is based on one report where no charges were filed. I used to think people were innocent till proven guilty. Guess not on TSW. :rolleyes:

The best thing about his site is the message forum, he's been clueless in the past in his mocks until right before the draft when all the sites seem to copy Rich Gosselins.

By most accounts, Lynch is a very good and shiny apple.

Let's see...not a Granny Smith...hardly a McIntosh...hmm...maybe a Gala?

:beer:

Well, Ive seen his play, I'd say he's delicious,

...I didn't mean that in a gay way... :worthy:

Hmm...a choice between Hall, Okoye, and Lynch? Not a bad position to be in.

I'm just not sure I see the 49ers taking Willis at #11. I wouldn't mind him at #12, though.

LYNCH, HARRIS, IRONS(CB), SMITH(WR)

I'd like a taller WR....but if SMITH is there 3 picks before day 2....ya gotta grab him

I highly agree........

For some odd reason, Steve Smith reminds me alot of Lee Evans in college. They are about the same build. They play very similar........

I just have a feeling hes gone in the 2nd. Dont know why, but someone thats a pass happy offense will take him!

But, I do agree with YOOOOOOOOu