Got into UB.

BoondckCL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was notified this morning via mail. Holding out for better, but definately a step in the right direction.

Good school, but hopefully with any luck the University of South Carolina, NC State, or Tennessee accept me as a transfer. If I do go to UB it looks like Bills season tickets are in the mix.

Kirk > Picard > ~NG~ > Smelly Turds > T-Bone > ECC > UB :w00t:

Never mind that the "War on Drugs" is hypocritical, ineffectual, wasteful and a burden on the justice system.

I agree with you to a certain extent. Things like marijuana should be made legal because they really have little or no effect on the outcome of people's lives the way something like cocaine or heroin do.

Instead, I am a firm believer that we should legalize marijuana, i do not smoke it, but i feel that the money that we use to incarcerate petit marijuana peddlers could be put to much better use elsewhere. It costs an average of somewhere in the vacinity of $20,000 a year to house an inmate in prison, and i think that it is bogus that we as tax payers are paying for this guy to be imprisoned for just selling weed to his friends after school.

You take that money and you use it to aid other sects of our society, like i don't know social security or use it to fund the war in Iraq. Who gives a sh--, atleast your seeing result that way instead of just burning your money.

I agree with you to a certain extent. Things like marijuana should be made legal because they really have little or no effect on the outcome of people's lives the way something like cocaine or heroin do.

Instead, I am a firm believer that we should legalize marijuana, i do not smoke it, but i feel that the money that we use to incarcerate petit marijuana peddlers could be put to much better use elsewhere. It costs an average of somewhere in the vacinity of $20,000 a year to house an inmate in prison, and i think that it is bogus that we as tax payers are paying for this guy to be imprisoned for just selling weed to his friends after school.

You take that money and you use it to aid other sects of our society, like i don't know social security or use it to fund the war in Iraq. Who gives a sh--, atleast your seeing result that way instead of just burning your money.

Drug abuse is a medical issue, not a legal one. The medical system should be taking care of the consumption.

Drug abuse is a medical issue, not a legal one. The medical system should be taking care of the consumption.

I agree, but the legal side should be taking care of the scum bags that are getting rich by dealing heroin and cocaine to people, right?

I agree, but the legal side should be taking care of the scum bags that are getting rich by dealing heroin and cocaine to people, right?

Hell no, tax 'em! If you're a consenting adult and above the age for consumption, there's no one to blame for your usage but yourself.

Hell no, tax 'em! If you're a consenting adult and above the age for consumption, there's no one to blame for your usage but yourself.

Interesting perspective, but how do you tax something that is such an under the radar operation?