what is every one doing for saint patricks day

if you live in western new york, there is a lot of snow so be careful people because it might be good for the cops to bust drunk people on a snowy day. But I am going to MacGregors, because today its the last day before they close down for a month :lol: but happy st patricks day and cheers :thumbsup:

if you live in western new york, there is a lot of snow so be careful people because it might be good for the cops to bust drunk people on a snowy day. But I am going to MacGregors, because today its the last day before they close down for a month :lol: but happy st patricks day and cheers :thumbsup:

A fellow Rochestarian I assume. We are hitting the MacGregors in Henrietta for dinner to start out the night. Isn't MACGregors Scottish?

A fellow Rochestarian I assume. We are hitting the MacGregors in Henrietta for dinner to start out the night. Isn't MACGregors Scottish?
No its irish, Im not but who cares there isn't a real meaning of the day its a day where every body gets drunk. Ive always thought people that have last names that start with Mac is usually an irish name.

Mc's are Irish, Mac's are Scottish.

Not 100% true. In general, yes, but far from being anything near 100%.

As for me, I helped my roomie move into the new apt today and have been doing homework since :thumbsup: but at least i had a guinness :lol:

These statements don't jive. To answer the original question, we had the corned beef and cabbage. No beer. I'm not Irish, but I can go for a Guinness Stout on Tap.

Try a Boddington's and talk to me afterwards. You'll give up Guinness after you've had a Boddington. Smooth and creamy, it is pure heaven on earth.

Try a Boddington's and talk to me afterwards. You'll give up Guinness after you've had a Boddington. Smooth and creamy, it is pure heaven on earth.

Boddington's is good, Guinness is still the standard. I prefer the old Guiness Extra Stout in the little bottles. The foreign version is even better. The extra stout is much more bitter and higher in alcohol.

While US stout's tend to suck, Rogue Brewery's, Shakespeare Stout is quite tasty, IMO.

boddington blows, ive had it before you can't get a buzz off of it. it tastes like water to me. Killians is a good beer. Even though Im not a big fan of drinking any foriegn beer i like all american beers. except for the bud's there disgusting