People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not real good with the numbering, so I'll leave that to somebody with counting skills:

Nancy Grace (how does this B word still have a show and why isn't she in jail?)

Kenny Mayne (they had to demote him to horse racing? I used to like watching horse racing. Worst sense of humor ever.)

Alton Brown (I'd like to give him a pass as he is a fellow Steely Dan freak, but he is just too annoying. Mugging is not a good look for him and this is NOT a kid's show, so stop being so condescending.)

Vincent D'Onofrio (Speaking of mugging, did this guy study at the school of Nick Cage?)

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (Two totally stupid and talentless subhumans who have occupied WAY too much air time and print space.)

Jim Rome, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern and Don Imus (Yeah, I know, you have the highest ratings, the network was nothing without you. Perhaps if you'd stop talking about yourselves all the time and just do your damn shows, you might be tolerable. NAW, probably not.) O'Reilly belongs here, too, but he was already mentioned.

Oprah Winfrey ('nuff said)

Montel Williams (Perhaps the most useless and humorless fu#k alive. Total waste of sperm.)

Conan O'Brien (I guess he is funny as a writer as he worked for SNL and the Simpsons. He may be the worst interviewer of all time. Step on your guests stories a little more, Conan, and keep talking about yourself.)

DAMN..I have to go to sleep and I'm just getting started...OH...

Al Pacino (Sorry Al, muggers and over-actors make the list. You were somebody, once.)

...more to come...

I'm not real good with the numbering, so I'll leave that to somebody with counting skills:

Nancy Grace (how does this B word still have a show and why isn't she in jail?)

Kenny Mayne (they had to demote him to horse racing? I used to like watching horse racing. Worst sense of humor ever.)

Alton Brown (I'd like to give him a pass as he is a fellow Steely Dan freak, but he is just too annoying. Mugging is not a good look for him and this is NOT a kid's show, so stop being so condescending.)

Vincent D'Onofrio (Speaking of mugging, did this guy study at the school of Nick Cage?)

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (Two totally stupid and talentless subhumans who have occupied WAY too much air time and print space.)

Jim Rome, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern and Don Imus (Yeah, I know, you have the highest ratings, the network was nothing without you. Perhaps if you'd stop talking about yourselves all the time and just do your damn shows, you might be tolerable. NAW, probably not.) O'Reilly belongs here, too, but he was already mentioned.

Oprah Winfrey ('nuff said)

Montel Williams (Perhaps the most useless and humorless fu#k alive. Total waste of sperm.)

Conan O'Brien (I guess he is funny as a writer as he worked for SNL and the Simpsons. He may be the worst interviewer of all time. Step on your guests stories a little more, Conan, and keep talking about yourself.)

DAMN..I have to go to sleep and I'm just getting started...OH...

Al Pacino (Sorry Al, muggers and over-actors make the list. You were somebody, once.)

...more to come...

I have a feeling you are just getting warmed up......