The "new thread" Police

LevysEraII

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it too late to call shananigans on this thread?

Remember the kid's game show, Shenanigans? It was hosted by Stubby Kaye. If I remember correctly, it was a live-action board game with kids serving as the playing pieces. Stubby regularly "touched" the kids as he helped them move around the board.

Can we have an Official Shenanigans Thread?

Remember the kid's game show, Shenanigans? It was hosted by Stubby Kaye. If I remember correctly, it was a live-action board game with kids serving as the playing pieces. Stubby regularly "touched" the kids as he helped them move around the board.

Can we have an Official Shenanigans Thread?

Sounds like where in the world is Carmen San Diego.

Can you think of any other game shows?

"Does this really have to be in a new thread?" or "this was already discussed in one of the million other threads!".

Here's my response to that.

Do you remember that song by NWA regarding the police? Well, that's exactly how I feel.

I mean, come on, does every thread really have to be an "official" thread? Just askin'.

Of course it doesn't. By all means, if you want to whine and cry for attention like a hungry angry baby, start as many threads on a topic as you want!

If I said my neighbor's wife is totally hot and he's not into her and she is willing and I asked all of you what to do would that be a LAMP-Jack?

No, that would be "would I be a horrible human being if Jack got home while I was high with his wife?"

Also, please define totally hot, and provide pics for better discussion.