(OT) Jobs in Central NY/Southern Tier

:lol:

bee killer - swift predatory fly having a strong body like a bee with the proboscis hardened for sucking juices of other insects captured on the wing

robber fly

dipteran, dipteron, dipterous insect, two-winged insects - insects having usually a single pair of functional wings (anterior pair) with the posterior pair reduced to small knobbed structures and mouth parts adapted for sucking or lapping or piercing

Asilidae, family Asilidae - robber flies

67203[/snapback]

Well hello Mr !@#$ing Wizard... <_<

Well, there are plenty of times when something manly needs to be done in the office, and the women always come to me first if I'm here.

67281[/snapback]

Well you know how the women are into self-esteem building...

"Oh no, there's a bee in the building!"

"Let's get Gavin to kill it!"

"Normally I would agree, but consider poor little Jack. Gavin bursts at the seams with masculine vitality, while Jack...need I say more. You know if we ask Jack to kill it he'll get a serious boost to his personal self worth."

"Good idea. It is incumbant upon us as nurturers to ask Jack."

Guest Guest Nervous Boy
<_<

bee killer - swift predatory fly having a strong body like a bee with the proboscis hardened for sucking juices of other insects captured on the wing

robber fly

dipteran, dipteron, dipterous insect, two-winged insects - insects having usually a single pair of functional wings (anterior pair) with the posterior pair reduced to small knobbed structures and mouth parts adapted for sucking or lapping or piercing

Asilidae, family Asilidae - robber flies

67203[/snapback]

Who cares about &%^$^$^% bee killers? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

When are you gonna buy me "Sex Vixens from Outer Space" for PS2? :lol: