marshawn lynch on youtube

I am a proponet of drafting Lynch, but I will say his video makes it look like he runs east and west too much for the NFL. But I noticed that he has excellent feet, very quick and they never stop. He also has a terrific stide, but as long as it is, he naturally keeps him legs directly under him all the time, which enables him to bounce off tacklers.

I am a proponet of drafting Lynch, but I will say his video makes it look like he runs east and west too much for the NFL. But I noticed that he has excellent feet, very quick and they never stop. He also has a terrific stide, but as long as it is, he naturally keeps him legs directly under him all the time, which enables him to bounce off tacklers.

i agree with ur assessment but i read a scouting report on lynch and it said that he runs effectively between the tackles.

i just finished seeing the highlight film on lynch and he looked awesome. he has breakaway speed, power, can cut on a dime and still maintain speed, and can run between the tackles. check it out bills fans. youll love what u see and he did it vs good teams too.

I just watched the Lynch vid. He reminds me of Reggie Bush. he has the speed and the moves are just sick! he shook a lot players out of theirs shoes.

If he can cut on a dime like everyone says running east to west or whatever wont matter. Ive crossed my fingers hoping Lynch is there when Buffalo picks and I hope they take him. Cause honestly there is nothing left of the market worth having IMO.......

I just watched the Lynch vid. He reminds me of Reggie Bush. he has the speed and the moves are just sick! he shook a lot players out of theirs shoes.

hmm. Yeah, he doesn't look nearly as quick or fast as Reggie Bush to me. Though he is much bigger.

I stated this in another thread, but the big knock on Lynch is his lack of hands.

That may be true, but I would have to ask: according to who? I do know of one draft site that questions his hands, but pretty much everything else indicates that the opposite is true.