OK, how does everybody just know for sure.....

So what Fairchild coached under Martz with the Rams, they drafted a 250 lb. Steven Jackson people!!!! I'm just a little tired of people claiming "Oh yeah, this guy doesn't fit the all-purpose back role Fairchild is looking for...". How do you know? From what I understand Fairchild has said he knows Buffalo doesn't play in a dome and is willing to do what is needed in this Winter Wonderland of a city. Our line is HUGE. We may go for a pound it out, surprise strike to one of our Mini-Me recivers........... Who knows........................?????????????????????

I think its all just speculation. Great point about Jackson, although he was the top rated back in that draft(although some had Kevin JOnes and Chris Perry up there) and just happenned to fall into the 20s. From what I can tell Michael Bush is very similar to SJ, big guy with good feet who can pound it or bust it out, and great hands.

As far as Im concerned the bills just need to draft a back, any back as long as he can run it doesnt matter if hes 195 or 255. Effective runners come in many forms.

So what Fairchild coached under Martz with the Rams, they drafted a 250 lb. Steven Jackson people!!!!

Stephen Jackson led all RBs in catches (90) and receiving yards (806) last year and was #1 in yards from scrimage. Seems like a familar stat for some reason....

So what Fairchild coached under Martz with the Rams, they drafted a 250 lb. Steven Jackson people!!!! I'm just a little tired of people claiming "Oh yeah, this guy doesn't fit the all-purpose back role Fairchild is looking for...". How do you know? From what I understand Fairchild has said he knows Buffalo doesn't play in a dome and is willing to do what is needed in this Winter Wonderland of a city. Our line is HUGE. We may go for a pound it out, surprise strike to one of our Mini-Me recivers........... Who knows........................?????????????????????

I think you might not understand what an "all purpose back" back is.

I KNOW FOR SURE OKAY! LIKE FOR REALLY SURE!!!!