Influx of "Newbies".......

Buffan00

There must be a dozen newbies on here since the begining of the week! Are you all Dockery fans? Hate Willis and decided to join "the club"?? What gives?? Its OK though, the Bandwagon has LOTS of room!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds a little snooty, doesn't it?

the more bills fans the better, no?

Hey....Im ALL for it! Anything PRO Buffalo, just curious why now this week in the off-season they decided to join in mass quantities? :thumbsup:

There must be a dozen newbies on here since the begining of the week! Are you all Dockery fans? Hate Willis and decided to join "the club"?? What gives?? Its OK though, the Bandwagon has LOTS of room!

You're not the only one who noticed. What about the "This who the Bills should draft "club""? I'm getting sick of talking about the draft. It's still over a month and a half away. But I guess that's the only thing people can talk about when the Bills are having a quiet signing day.

all hail buffan.... the very first buffalo fan to hate willis.... all hail buffan..

i believe you should recieve an official letter of commendation for this

You're not the only one who noticed. What about the "This who the Bills should draft "club""? I'm getting sick of talking about the draft. It's still over a month and a half away. But I guess that's the only thing people can talk about when the Bills are having a quiet signing day.

Speaking of the draft, I think we should draft Patrick Willis. Then trade the rest of our picks to Denver for Champ Bailey. After that, we should trade all of next years picks to Oakland for Randy Moss. Then maybe we can get Emmitt Smith to come out of retirement, he has to be well rested now. While we are at it, maybe Michael Jordan will come out of retirement to play LB.

Theres nothing wrong with Newbs coming aboard, but can we atleast get oness that aren't total morons? about 90% of the new posters come here and the first post is about how the team sucks and everything they do is a mistake. The Bills won't win a game because theres too many holes (as of March 9th) about 6 months before the season actually starts and only a week into free agency.

Maybe SDS should rename the site, The nickname people have given this site recently wouldmake a better name "The Retard Rodeo"

It looks like the administrator has required viewers to login in order to peruse Stadium Wall. I don't know the reasons for this (unsolicited solicitors soliciting things?), but I do know that is was required to log-in when I used a different computer. Anyhow, I suspect that many people have been reading the board as guests, but when forced to register, they thought they might as well post!