There will be a lot of defunct jerseys in the stadium

SDS

JP and Evans would be good. After Jim Kelly I bought one Drew Bledsoe jersey. Waste of 65 bucks. Since then I have bought a look alike #7 jersey, but it does not say Losman. I think if I was to buy right now, two guys fit the bill, Aaron Schobel or Brian Moorman. I just hope we keep em happy and in Buffalo.

i have an old Lawyer Malloy jersey... having a hard time puting williams on the back of it.. might wait til shaud gets cut or something and hopefully we get a good thirty six for me to have my grandma croshay a name on the back.

At least I'll always have my Coy Wire jersey...

:rolleyes: woops...

...But I'm doin something with the Bledsoe jersey I just bought, getting the nameplate changed to, you guessed it, Parrish.

I would like to find a place that would replace my McGahee authentic nameplate with whomever else takes #21....

of course, after I spend the money on that, they will change their jersey style...

At least I'll always have my Coy Wire jersey...

<_< woops...

...But I'm doin something with the Bledsoe jersey I just bought, getting the nameplate changed to, you guessed it, Parrish.

Thats brilliant! How do you do that???????

I have Bledsoe, McGahee, and Spikes - I feel so not smart :rolleyes:

Over the past 2 years i have lost/may lose the following jerseys (length of time i had it before it was obsolete)... Bledsoe (3 years), Moulds old style(6 years), McGahee (3 years), and potentially spikes throwback(2 years).

I think i'll pass on a jersey until next offseason, and if we extend evans i'll snag one of those.

My dad's lucky, he's got one of the authentics, #18 with Young overtop. He'll never stop bein a Bills fan, unless he tears his ACL or gets trade 0_o.

It was interesting, when Coy Wire blocked the punt in Miami (my jersey), Andre Davis recovered (#18, my dad's jersey).

Not that interesting, but it was cool for me n' him haha.