MD

Two summers ago my wife and I went to Baltimore for a long 4 day weekend. We stayed in the inner harbor area which is just beautiful. Im sure Willis will love living there and Im sure there will be plenty of single women and potential future baby mamma's waiting anxiously for his arrival.

Funny thing is just a couple of months ago I was at that stadium wearing my authentic Willis McGahee jersey. The Ravens fan behind me kept screaming in my ear, "McGayWho?!!"

I guess he knows now.

For what it's worth, I was also at that stadium back in 2004 wearing my authentic Drew Bledsoe jersey...

Funny thing is just a couple of months ago I was at that stadium wearing my authentic Willis McGahee jersey. The Ravens fan behind me kept screaming in my ear, "McGayWho?!!"

I guess he knows now.

For what it's worth, I was also at that stadium back in 2004 wearing my authentic Drew Bledsoe jersey...

What will you be wearing this year? Maybe you can save some money for people. :rolleyes:

I guess he knows now.

I think you should get a Brady jersey.

Inner Harbor is nice, as is Fell's Point and Federal Hill, but the rest if pretty ghetto. But yes, there are a whole lot of hotties in this area. Baltimore is also the nation's STD capital. It is easy to get around in this city.