Done Deal

Dawgg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i really wanted the second this year.... they draft so close to bottom of the round! oh well still good value, hopefully next year's number 3 will be high! i'm anxious to see the contract they signed...

I'm really surprised by this ! Has Marv now given away some negotiation leverage with other RB's ?

I think it is likely that this means the Bills have already agreed in principle to a deal with another running back or two. Time will tell.

I'm really surprised by this ! Has Marv now given away some negotiation leverage with other RB's ?

If you were Jerry Sullivan, there is a current thread where they would shred you to bits right now, for even suggesting this...

Nice!

Three picks for a guy who was essentially gone anyway after this year?

Good job, Marv.

Yes, this is what i'm thinking now. i'd rather have two third round picks and a seventh than a 2nd and a 5th, for example, even with one of the 3rd rounders next year.

and there is obviously some plan in place to fill the RB void, whether via free agency, draft, or a combo of both (which seems to be the likely case).

Three picks for an average player--good job by the Bills! Odds are you get a player out of three that helps your team more than Willis. Bring in Dillon, Brown or Rhodes for a year and have thtem share time with whoever you end up drafting this year.