Speculation: Breaking News: Bills sign Chris Brown

zevo

yeah i dont think this is right, i checked over at the offical board with all the little kids and none of them have actually seen the blip on espn news they are just siting the same blog.

that being said is it possible that marv is looking at a brown/ dillon or brown/ rhodes platoon next season.... either of those moves would seem to be an upgrade over last year's backfield, especially with a much bigger and better run blocking line

How about Brown/A-Train or Brown/Duckett?

Hell no To TJ Duckett. That guy is awful, he's a power back who packs any intial burst to consistently move piles, no speed, awful blocking, awful hands. Out of these choices I'd go with Brown/Atrain but if the bills aren't gonna draft a rb I'd prefer Brown/Dillon over Brown/Atrain.

Now if the bills are going to draft a back but dont wish to do so in the 1st something like Brown/Lorenzo Booker would be nice. Either way no one will mistake any of the garbage being brought in as long term solutions. Simple stop gaps at best.

Hell no To TJ Duckett. That guy is awful, he's a power back who packs any intial burst to consistently move piles, no speed, awful blocking, awful hands. Out of these choices I'd go with Brown/Atrain but if the bills aren't gonna draft a rb I'd prefer Brown/Dillon over Brown/Atrain.

Now if the bills are going to draft a back but dont wish to do so in the 1st something like Brown/Lorenzo Booker would be nice. Either way no one will mistake any of the garbage being brought in as long term solutions. Simple stop gaps at best.

Duckett never had a chance in ATL< when he was their short yardage guy he was a TD machine. Plus for all you who love workout warriors, DUckett ran a 4.45 40 time at 255 lbs.

While not the 2nd coming of Jerome Bettis he does have value.