Corey Dillon visiting Buffalo

todd

Corey Dillon..Dominic Rhodes...are they serious?

Why are they so desperate to get rid of McGahee for these guy...unreal.

Dillon (platooned back) = 13 TDs in 2006

199 carries/812 yards/4.1 per

McGahee (full time starter) = 6 TDs in 2006

259 carries/990 yards/3.8 per

So to answer your question, yes they're serious. Dillon happens to be a better RB than McGahee.

So to answer your question, yes they're serious. Dillon happens to be a better RB than McGahee.

As old as Dillon is I'd much rather have him over Rhodes/Atrain/Chris Brown/Tj Duckett or any other p.o.s. on the free agent market as long as he's continuing to split carries. As a starter definitely not

At time he definatley was.

Remember that teams stacked against willis last year while Dillon got to play behind NEw Englands' line w/ brady at the helm.

Wow...Dillon...running behind a much better line...scratch that...with a much better offense...averages .3 yards better then McGahee.

If you put McGahee on that team, I'm willing to be money that his #'s would be better then Dillon's as a platooned back.

the Pats line is alot better than the crap Willis played with

the Pats line is alot better than the crap Willis played with

You say it's the line, I say it's the player. Maybe if McGahee tried to break a tackle or hit the hole, things which Dillon does with regularity, he'd have made his "crap" line actually appear "good".

If Willis would hit the hole and just run, he'd be awesome, but I saw way to much dancing to think that anything would change with a better line. I'm happy to see him traded if it happens.

Wow...Dillon...running behind a much better line...scratch that...with a much better offense...averages .3 yards better then McGahee.

If you put McGahee on that team, I'm willing to be money that his #'s would be better then Dillon's as a platooned back.

So, what will your new name be? "dillon b chillin".