double standard in main stream media?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to take the high ground. Your circle jerk has to be in an absolute frenzy.

Oh for goodness sakes Derwood we're talking about Manne Coulter here. And is if your usual three/four word sardonic reposites add anything to the discussion here.......please!

If the wacky conservative right, the branch that actually controls what stands for the current republican party, invites this insignificant drop of peroxide to speak at their coronation then they deserve every bit of backlash they get. Mainstream conservatives have come out against here and if the Republican party ever expects to get its act together they'd be best advised to dump that adams appled piece of trash and rejoin the human race.

Oh for goodness sakes Derwood we're talking about Manne Coulter here. And is if your usual three/four word sardonic reposites add anything to the discussion here.......please!

Hello pot, this is kettle. I am proud of you for your use of "sardonic", however. I guess the library group of trained monkeys you hang with finally found the thesaurus.

If the wacky conservative right, the branch that actually controls what stands for the current republican party, invites this insignificant drop of peroxide to speak at their coronation then they deserve every bit of backlash they get. Mainstream conservatives have come out against here and if the Republican party ever expects to get its act together they'd be best advised to dump that adams appled piece of trash and rejoin the human race.

You mean like inviting Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and the "Reverend" Al Sharpton to the DNC? Please. The only differences between the two parties is the interests they cater to. Luckily for all of us, the idiocy level of the partisans is remarkably similiar. That at least gives good fodder for "sardonic" humor.

Hello pot, this is kettle. I am proud of you for your use of "sardonic", however. I guess the library group of trained monkeys you hang with finally found the thesaurus.

You mean like inviting Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and the "Reverend" Al Sharpton to the DNC? Please. The only differences between the two parties is the interests they cater to. Luckily for all of us, the idiocy level of the partisans is remarkably similiar. That at least gives good fodder for "sardonic" humor.

Its like I said earlier in the thread...people dont even realize what comes out of their mouths anymore. All you need to do is see Joey's response. He retorts to Coulters name calling with.....name calling. And worse, he tried his ass off to up the ante and outdo the original "crime" here, use of the word faggot.

Yeah...thats the way to condemn someone...do something WORSE...."I condemn you for punching me. It was an awful thing to do...so In response, Ill shoot you."

Brilliant.

And to the second point and to further illustrate the hypocrisy...Michael Moore, every BIT Coulters equal on the left, was the guest of honor at the 2004 DNC. Not in attendance...the GUEST_OF_HONOR.

Could someone pin a thread for HA, Tom and Ramius?

!@#$ing please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that they can continue to beat each other to death, for !@#$ing Christ sakes.

Darin?

They weren't even fighting in this thread, you wanker!

I think eryn's trying to make a point. I don't know what it is...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't either.

Since its hard for you to understand how, so many threads, have disintergrated with all the diarrhea mouth. Pretend I'm channelling HA. That might make it easier for you.

Intellectuals, cant understand'em, cant kill'em :thumbsup:

Since its hard for you to understand how, so many threads, have disintergrated with all the diarrhea mouth. Pretend I'm channelling HA. That might make it easier for you.

Intellectuals, cant understand'em, cant kill'em :thumbsup:

Boom!

• 2 weeks later...
Ann Coulter calls Edwards a "faggot"; Bill Maher calls for the assassination of Vice President Cheney as a way for reducing deaths.

Simple Google News searches:

"ann coulter" & edwards => over 300 results

"bill maher" & cheney => 27 results

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/huston/070305

So, just like it is a worse offense for Mark Furman to use the "n-word" than it is for hacking off your ex-wife's head; it seems that it is also a worse offense for calling someone a name than it is for calling for the assassination of a sitting vice president.

I barely know who Bill Maher is. So Google's results seem right to me--they just reflect differences in popularity. Coulter gets her fugly mug on more mainstream shows so she's easier to find on the web.