What would it take to get Michael Turner here

I hope all this Turner talk didn't originate from the Bob Matthews article in the Democrat and Chronicle. I'm not sold on his perspective or wisdom concerning Bills matters. There's no source outside of him that I've seen other than message board stuff. Not saying I wouldn't be unhappy with it, but at which price?

It'd be great to get Turner, but a 2nd is about all I'd offer. If Alexander a few years ago didn't get much more than that, why does Turner merit a 1st and/or a 3rd?

I hope all this Turner talk didn't originate from the Bob Matthews article in the Democrat and Chronicle. I'm not sold on his perspective or wisdom concerning Bills matters. There's no source outside of him that I've seen other than message board stuff. Not saying I wouldn't be unhappy with it, but at which price?

It'd be great to get Turner, but a 2nd is about all I'd offer. If Alexander a few years ago didn't get much more than that, why does Turner merit a 1st and/or a 3rd?

Honestly, I think a trade like the Jets just pulled off may do the trick.

A swap of firsts #12 for #30, and perhaps a #5 or something. The Chargers need a final piece (safety or wr) and the Bills would still have a first (maybe Willis) and get a rb who is a homerun threat with every touch.

Honestly, I think a trade like the Jets just pulled off may do the trick.

A swap of firsts #12 for #30, and perhaps a #5 or something. The Chargers need a final piece (safety or wr) and the Bills would still have a first (maybe Willis) and get a rb who is a homerun threat with every touch.

I also think Turner is the "real deal" and definitely would like to know what A.J. would really want for him.

I can understand him wanting insurance for LT- but he will only have that for one year with Turner and he will be gone.

If he trades him now he can turn his Turner chip into player/s that can help San Diego for many years.

I'd love to see Turner in a Bills uni!

Priest Holmes is a much bigger success story than Ahman Green.

I would agree with that... but wasn't Holmes a FA and not traded to the Chiefs? I'm only talking trades. When you make a trade for someone, you give up more than the money... you take a double hit... the money's gone to spend on another player, plus you're minus draft pick(s) to continue moving a rebuilding team forward.