how about we draft marshaun lynch

That`s what I keep saying. Time for Marv`s back. I think there`s a 50-50 chance we pick him or a corner

If McGahee is traded Lynch would be a great pick-up. There seems to be plenty of DB's meaning one should drop to round 2, but only two highly rated backs and I'm not so sure Lynch shouldn't be numero uno.

However, I would be happy with Okoye, Willis (What a Beast) Chris Houston or Lynch. I would like to avoid CB-Hall and WR Jarrett if at all possible.

The Bills current RBs, including FBs, are:

Willis McGahee

Shaud Williams

Fred Jackson

Guys, that's not much. If McGahee is traded as expected, I'd say that's easily the biggest hole on the roster. Even if Anthony Thomas is re-signed, I'd still think the Bills would give Lynch very strong consideration, as Thomas is little more than a decent backup and spot starter.

The Bills current RBs, including FBs, are:

Willis McGahee

Shaud Williams

Fred Jackson

Guys, that's not much. If McGahee is traded as expected, I'd say that's easily the biggest hole on the roster. Even if Anthony Thomas is re-signed, I'd still think the Bills would give Lynch very strong consideration, as Thomas is little more than a decent backup and spot starter.

WEAK real scary :cry:

i'd like us to 1st address the defense with either okoye, hall or branch and then with our second pick snatch up michael bush. its not gonna happen, but i think it would be great to have a guy like ahman green who can definately run in inclamite weather to tutor michael bush, would be a great 1-2 punch IMO.

That`s right

This isn't gonna happen but if we aren't going to draft Willis, I'd like to see Lynch and possibly trade up with picks and/or McGahee and get Chris Houston of Arkansas/CB or the Penn State LB.

Having Lynch and Houston or Lynch and Posluszny even if it meant not having a pick in the third would be sweet !!. Any of those three would look good in the 32nd best uniforms in the NFL.

This isn't gonna happen but if we aren't going to draft Willis, I'd like to see Lynch and possibly trade up with picks and/or McGahee and get Chris Houston of Arkansas/CB or the Penn State LB.

Having Lynch and Houston or Lynch and Posluszny even if it meant not having a pick in the third would be sweet !!. Any of those three would look good in the 32nd best uniforms in the NFL.

I`m with you on this one.Really wishfull thinking . I still say it`s a 50-50 chance with Lynch. Old Ralph and Marv after the season said the O needed more PLAYMAKERS.Seeya Willis ,Hello new Rook.

A RB with the 1st pick? I think we need to address the defense first.

Very possible. If TKO and McGahee are traded, then Marv can use those picks as leverage to move back up into the first round. After all he did get two first round picks last year. Rnd 1, OLB Patrick Willis, RB Marshawn Lynch. I like it. Go Marv.