Gonna Miss LFB

nemhoff

I know that he was on "the wrong side of 30" but I also think that this team will miss the leadership and consistency of London. He was our defensive QB and was the heart and soul of that unit. Those qualities are not easily replaced, especially by a rook. In all of our Oline additions, I think this will be the greatest subtraction, more so than Clements.

I know that he was on "the wrong side of 30" but I also think that this team will miss the leadership and consistency of London. He was our defensive QB and was the heart and soul of that unit. Those qualities are not easily replaced, especially by a rook. In all of our Oline additions, I think this will be the greatest subtraction, more so than Clements.

Sorry but I have another dumb question. Where did LFB go I did not see a post on him getting signed anywhere else?

Thank you any news on the deal they made?

Also did KT sign with anyone yet? I really hoped we keep him.

AP: http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...PORTS/703030336

5 years $25 million, $10.5 million signing bonus.

I think losing London is a big hit to our D as well. Nate played great at the end, but Fletch was a total workhorse.

His leadership is what will most be missed in my opnion. With such a young defense I can't even think who is going to take over the reigns?

I'm guessing Coy Wire

lolololol

Patrick Willis will help us forget London "5 yards behind LOS" Fletcher for a long time to come.

No, you're wrong! There will NEVER be another LFB. NEVER!

The heart and soul of this Defense that had so TOTALLY dominated the NFL for so long is now gone.

We will never recover from this.

We might as well just give up now. Take the decorations off the unis and hand in the cleats.

This is a total disaster. Now is the time for Marv to introduce the new team colors - solid black on black.

Great guy, great player but not much value at 32 as a MLB. 10.5M SB and 25M over 5 yrs. You may get one and maybe 1.5 good seasons out of him. Age just catches up with you. Good for him though. At least when he doesn't make the playoffs year after year he will be quite wealthy!