Patrick Willis, Darrelle Revis or Amobi Okoye

Max997

assuming they stay at 12. I know some people will say Marshawn Lynch but I dont see Marv drafting a RB in the first round after losing Flecther and Clements on a defense that was already weak. Even if McGahee gets traded I still see them going defense with the first pick. I am hoping they dont select Leon Hall which is why I left him out, I seen the guy get toasted too much in college to want him. I am starting to like the idea of selecting Revis and just plugging him into Clements spot and trying to sign someone to play MLB

Looking at other RBs that might be available after round one, I like Michael Bush but does he fit this offense? I think Marv wants a guy that can catch as well as run. I am a big fan of Brian Leonard's but not so much a fan of Antonio Pittmans

I wouldnt mind taking a flyer on Chris Henry from Arizona in the 5th round, dont know much about the guy except that I like his size ( 5'11" 230 lbs ) and he ran a sub 4.4 at the combine. I like RBs with size that can run away from DBs as well as over them

I like Tony Hunt as well but again, does he fit this offense

I think with so much focus on the secondary last year, the Bills are going to focus on their front 7 and attempt to bolster their porous run D. So I would cross any CB off that list of who to pick at #12.

I would like to see a future leader of the D with the acquisition of Patrick Willis. He is taylor made for the Cover 2 that we play. I think Okoye will be a monster, eventually, however I think that he has ascended into the top 10 with his performances at the combine and Senior Bowl.

I agree, and based on yesterday's moves I think Patrick Willis is almost guaranteed to be the pick:

1. I am sure Okoye is intriguing and a lot of people on this board want him picked but the fact is that Marv invested in DT with a couple of picks last year including a first rounder and I doubt he will pick another DT

2. Because no CBs will probably be off the board when the Bills pick and because of the reduced importance of the position in the cover 2, Bills will wait to fill that hole

3. That leaves MLB as the biggest hole and we need an attacking player to come in and play right away. I sort of like Zak DeOssie too at the position in this draft but do I really think he can play right away? No...but hopefully Willis can come in and play right away

What about Chris Houston-CB/Arkansas. Is this way too high for him (probably) ? He looked outstanding in the film clips against USC's Jarrett and against some other teams. Will he be around in the second round ? Only have what little I saw of him in highlight reels but he looks awesome. What do you guys who follow the draft think about him ? Thanks

What about Chris Houston-CB/Arkansas. Is this way too high for him (probably) ? He looked outstanding in the film clips against USC's Jarrett and against some other teams. Will he be around in the second round ? Only have what little I saw of him in highlight reels but he looks awesome. What do you guys who follow the draft think about him ? Thanks

Gone 1st rd

I hope we draft Patrick Willis in the 1st and maybe move up and take either Tank Tyler at DT or a top CB. Or if we do draft Okoye (or Branch if he falls), move up and take the MLB from Penn State. Since we have attempted to address the O-line already, we have to hope that Youbouty can step up and be the solid DB he is expected to be. I mean while he may not be the player Nate is, Nate was definitely not worth being the highest paid defender in the league and far from replaceable. We also have to hope that if Crowell is needed to step in at MLB he can at least be serviceable. I'd rather see us draft a stud MLB and have him flanked by Crowell and Spikes with a plug DT in front of them letting them run to the ball. Another concern for me is WR and bieng that this draft is deep at WR, I'm hoping we can find JP a new big target who can take some heat of Lee.

I hope we draft Patrick Willis in the 1st and maybe move up and take either Tank Tyler at DT or a top CB. Or if we do draft Okoye (or Branch if he falls), move up and take the MLB from Penn State. Since we have attempted to address the O-line already, we have to hope that Youbouty can step up and be the solid DB he is expected to be. I mean while he may not be the player Nate is, Nate was definitely not worth being the highest paid defender in the league and far from replaceable. We also have to hope that if Crowell is needed to step in at MLB he can at least be serviceable. I'd rather see us draft a stud MLB and have him flanked by Crowell and Spikes with a plug DT in front of them letting them run to the ball. Another concern for me is WR and bieng that this draft is deep at WR, I'm hoping we can find JP a new big target who can take some heat of Lee.

I think the draft is deep at W-O no worry

No way Pos last`s to our 2nd NO way

Wouldn't mind any of those guys (especially Okoye) but I can't over analyze again who we should take, and then get the holy crap look on my face when Levy takes someone who was supposed to go in the late first. A year removed I love the Whitner pick but I was so glad when Ngata was on the board and BAM!

He's our pick in Great Blue North's March 2nd projection -

http://www.gbnreport.com/2007projection.html

I think he's in the mix for that first round pick.