Possible Trade?

I hope the bills go trade for him. I feel he is worth our 2nd round pick. He is a good power back. He is young and he is signed long term for little money.. I feel this is will help us a lot. We can then trade Willis to Denver for a third... I would prefer for Al Wilson straight up.... I would like to see us trade TKO for a 5th rounder and then sign Nick Harper.. Let me know what you all think! I love our OL now, but I am afraid of our Defense!

I hope the bills go trade for him. I feel he is worth our 2nd round pick. He is a good power back. He is young and he is signed long term for little money.. I feel this is will help us a lot. We can then trade Willis to Denver for a third... I would prefer for Al Wilson straight up.... I would like to see us trade TKO for a 5th rounder and then sign Nick Harper.. Let me know what you all think! I love our OL now, but I am afraid of our Defense!

McGahee for Al Wilson straight up might be the most outlandish trade scenerio I've ever seen. While we're "prefering", I'd prefer if the Bills traded McGahee to the Chargers for LT straight up.

I heard it on sirius radio... Pat Kirwin... I guess the jets are very interested in him.. The only reason I brought up Al Wilson earlier is because I read it on an espn chat... That Detroit really wanted him.... It makes sense to me.. I know we will not get him straight up for Willis but maybe through in a draft pick.. Just brain storming.... I feel like we got a new house at RT!

From this morning's Washington Post:

Running back Ladell Betts, who has piqued the interest of several teams (the Jets and Broncos among them), has heard nothing of a possible trade and Gibbs has continued to espouse the importance of having Betts and Clinton Portis on the team next season. "I talk to my agent on a regular basis but they haven't mentioned anything like [a trade]to me," Betts said.

Betts for McGahee? Straight up.