Well done Marv.

Dan

It seems several people owe Marv an apology for their posting over the last few days. And while you're at it, throw some thanks to cheap ole Ralph for spending top money on a top OG.

I'll look forward to reading the apologies.

It seems several people owe Marv an apology for their posting over the last few days. And while you're at it, throw some thanks to cheap ole Ralph for spending top money on a top OG.

I'll look forward to reading the apologies.

They have mine, job well done to Marv and Co.!

Thanks PtP. It's good to see you take the high road.

I've tried to make this point the last few days... do you give a CB the 7yr/49mill deal or do you give that money to a quality Olineman? Thankfully, we have a GM that knows what this team needs. I hate seeing Nate leave, but given our needs, it really is pretty obvious that it had to happen,

Thanks PtP. It's good to see you take the high road.

I've tried to make this point the last few days... do you give a CB the 7yr/49mill deal or do you give that money to a quality Olineman? Thankfully, we have a GM that knows what this team needs. I hate seeing Nate leave, but given our needs, it really is pretty obvious that it had to happen,

Dan....wasn't it EIGHTY MILLION

Dan....wasn't it EIGHTY MILLION

It was. I posted that just before I saw Nate's numbers. And I was thinking $49mill would have been alot for Nate! Man am I glad Marv has more sense than to pay that much to one CB.