Langston Walker (Raiders) visiting with Bills today

jahnyc

I think it is wonderful that we are keeping of the tradition of bringing in lineman that other teams have little or no interest in. I would hate to think we would model those wicked Cowboys in the 90's and get 5 outstanding lineman to turn a QB, RB and WR into Hall of Famers. Opening holes and protecting the QB is soooo overrated and it makes me proud that our team wants to continue to employ the "trailer trash" of the league.

I think it is wonderful that we are keeping of the tradition of bringing in lineman that other teams have little or no interest in. I would hate to think we would model those wicked Cowboys in the 90's and get 5 outstanding lineman to turn a QB, RB and WR into Hall of Famers. Opening holes and protecting the QB is soooo overrated and it makes me proud that our team wants to continue to employ the "trailer trash" of the league.

We can get those five Dallas lineman very cheap.

Anyone ever think thast playing on a line involves more then just one player? Oaklands o-line was horrible last year, actually the entire team was horrible. This guy may be pretty good, but being on a horrible o-line can make you worse.

I'll give the guy a chance, he seems to have the build and has experience. Bring him in, if he sucks at camp, he'll be cut or be used for depth.

Anyone ever think thast playing on a line involves more then just one player? Oaklands o-line was horrible last year, actually the entire team was horrible. This guy may be pretty good, but being on a horrible o-line can make you worse.

I'll give the guy a chance, he seems to have the build and has experience. Bring him in, if he sucks at camp, he'll be cut or be used for depth.

It seems like all the FAs we bring in are for depth. We have mediocre starters with wonderful depth.

Ralph better sign at least one big time player (not name).

Not to inject facts here, but anyone actually READ UP on walker? He voided the final year on his rookie contract.

To me, that says he got sick of oakland and wanted a better team, NOT that oakland didnt want him back.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pissing and moaning.

Not to inject facts here, but anyone actually READ UP on walker? He .

To me, that says he got sick of oakland and wanted a better team, NOT that oakland didnt want him back.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pissing and moaning.

Well, in any event, according to CB's Blog, he's going to dinner tonight with Jauron. I bet this whole thing depends on what he orders!

It seems like all the FAs we bring in are for depth. We have mediocre starters with wonderful depth.

Ralph better sign at least one big time player (not name).

why?

what are you going to do if he doesn't?

Are you going to no longer be a Bills fan cause no big time player (don't see how he can be a big time player and not be a name too)? If so, Might as well make your self a FA fan now, maybe a better team will pick you up. We won't miss you, and no one on the bandwagon will keep your seat warm

Well, in any event, according to CB's Blog, he's going to dinner tonight with Jauron. I bet this whole thing depends on what he orders!

Oh oh, by the size of him I'd say he's already going to cost Ralph a fortune. I wonder if the meal will count against the cash to cap!

I hope he sticks with something like chicken. I dont want a $40 steak using up more of our cash to the cap.

The "he played on a bad line he must suck" mentality on this board is pathetic. Our line sucked but how is Jason Peters? Most would say pretty good. Go back to jumping off a cliff............
Yah... but this guy allowed 9 more sacks than peters last year. If you are a good lineman you do not play horrible with bad people around you. Peters had a bad supporting cast but he was brilliant.