Its very possible that Dallas

Frez

get's the #1 overall pick next year.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

65579[/snapback]

If they do, TD will certainly be fired. That scenario would be one of the biggest embarrassments in Buffalo Bills history....maybe even NFL draft history. Unless JP turns out to be Jim Kelly reincarnated, that will get a GM fired.

that may be, but Donahoe had the 4th pick three years ago and blew it. He really can't be trusted with a pick that high.

Besides... having that #1 pick can be a real headache sometimes. Dallas would want to trade out of that spot is my guess... who would they take, Kyle Ortin? NOT! otherwise, they've got two pricey QBs and only one can play.

Yeah I'm not sure what QB we would take anyway. Everybody seems to love JP so what are we complaining about? We got him a year earlier and he is cheaper, doesn't come with the baggage and he'll have a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. I'm not concerned.

Im on record already on this: JP was the best 1st round QB taken last year!

65781[/snapback]

Um, there's this guy in Pittsburgh,,,,I think his name is Roethlisberger....he's pretty good. Can't say JP will not match up to him, but right now JP isn't even in the same category of effectiveness.

If they do, TD will certainly be fired.  That scenario would be one of the biggest embarrassments in Buffalo Bills history....maybe even NFL draft history.  Unless JP turns out to be Jim Kelly reincarnated, that will get a GM fired.

Thanks for the inside info, Ralph. :doh: