What if these are the only players left at 12?

I these were the choices at pick no.12 who would you take?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. If all the bluechips are gone:

• LDE Jamaal Anderson (6-5 280)
    • LT Levi Brown (6-5 325)
    • CB Leon Hall (5-11 195)
    • WR Dwayne Jarrett (6-5 210)
    • LB Patrick Willis (6-2 240)

My pick would depend on if we were able to sign a CB in FA and if we did then i'd have to grab Jamaal Anderson even with Kelsay, Hargrove and Schoebel on the roster.

With the signing of Kelsay and Hargrove, no way would I want to use our first round pick on another DE, even one as good as Anderson. He may be an upgrade, but you just don't put that much money into one position.

Outside of Anderson and Jarrett, I would be really happy with the other guys. I picked Levi though.

With the signing of Kelsay and Hargrove, no way would I want to use our first round pick on another DE, even one as good as Anderson. He may be an upgrade, but you just don't put that much money into one position.

Outside of Anderson and Jarrett, I would be really happy with the other guys. I picked Levi though.

i think we re-signed kelsay and tendered hargrove. not certain but i seem to remember reading that.

I'm starting to like the idea of getting MLB Willis more and more. I think he could be an impact player like Vilma was for the Jets his rookie year. The guy ran in the late 4.4s and i read coaches said at the combine that he'de be perfect in the cover 2.

Not after "blowing it up" at the Indy Combine. Take Willis!

Maybe a bit off topic, but I am just curious, if Okoye AND Willis happen to be taken by the time we pick, would anyone want to reach a bit for Posluzny? He just seems high characther and in that Conlan, Spielman mold out of the Big Ten....couldn't we draft him and move him inside?

Why has he slipped to the bottom of the 1st round, did he have bad 40 times, or something?

If he gets drafted by Chicago, their LB'ing corp would be ridiculous.

I'd say take Levi Brown. Cant really go wrong with 2 solid bookend tackles for the forseeable future. Then we can grab an MLB in round2, as there are a lot of very good late 1st/early 2nd MLB prospects, including FSU's Buster Davis.

My pick would depend on if we were able to sign a CB in FA and if we did then i'd have to grab Jamaal Anderson even with Kelsay, Hargrove and Schoebel on the roster.

Agreed -

Jamaal Andersaon is a blue chip prospect-who will probably go top 5.

If he was available, there would be enough interest to generate a trade down.

Maybe a bit off topic, but I am just curious, if Okoye AND Willis happen to be taken by the time we pick, would anyone want to reach a bit for Posluzny? He just seems high characther and in that Conlan, Spielman mold out of the Big Ten....couldn't we draft him and move him inside?

Why has he slipped to the bottom of the 1st round, did he have bad 40 times, or something?

If he gets drafted by Chicago, their LB'ing corp would be ridiculous.

He's a slow high motor guy with bad knee

I'd say take Levi Brown. Cant really go wrong with 2 solid bookend tackles for the forseeable future. Then we can grab an MLB in round2, as there are a lot of very good late 1st/early 2nd MLB prospects, including FSU's Buster Davis.

there may be MLB prospects, but none of them are considered "very" good.

Buster Davis would be a big risk because of his size. Brandon Siler from Florida would be better.

You could not rely on any MLB after Willis to be able to produce immediately in 2007. they might, but you would definitely need a viable backup plan.

i say cb leon hall because of the list on the poll but if all the big players are gone that we want i'd take paul posluszny lb from penn state.i really think he is going to be a football player.he dosnt have the greatest stats but he looks like he would be a blue collar player,just what the bills need.he can play ilb or olb.go bills in"07