Who in San Diego has seen Turner play?

He is a stud....

He is tough to tackle....has speed....and runs downhill

The only thing I dont know about is if he can handle being "the man" over a full season since he has never done it with the Chargers......

For my money....I would like to see the bills trade back up into the first and take Marshawn Lynch.....

Amobe Akoye and Marshawn Lynch would be a nice first day at the draft

Someone said that there will quite a few RB's next year in the draft.

SD might let him go this year for maximum return; cheap like a 2nd draft pick this year and 3rd next year.

How did he play, how many games did you see, and what do you feel is his value in draft pick(s)?

I've seen him play in many games because Flutie was with the Chargers. I noticed him in a preseason game as a rookie when I lived in Arizona.

First he seems to have a great attitude. He runs with leverage and power and he's a starter in my book. He's also good at short yardage.

Another running back that did well with San Diego was Jesse Chatman. And he just resigned with the Miami Dolphins. He probably won't play that much but he's a good backup. Cam probably remembers him from the Chargers.

WOW! I like it. Doubt it'd happen, but it'd make me happy.

I watched him in college for N. Illinois several times. I've probably watched about 10 games of him at the pro level. He hits the hole like a freight train and is very difficult to bring down. His build makes it very difficult to even get your arms around him. He's more quick then fast and agile, but he still has the speed to finish runs.

He's far from ideal as a pass receiver which makes me question how good a fit he is for us. His arms are very short, his hands are small, and he doesn't catch or run routes very well. He would be a perfect fit for a power rushing team that doesn't utilize its backs as receivers. The Bills are looking for smaller athletic lineman, and a back that’s diverse enough to also play receiver. I don't see him being a great fit for us but he will do very well if he signs with the right team.

Someone said that there will quite a few RB's next year in the draft.

SD might let him go this year for maximum return; cheap like a 2nd draft pick this year and 3rd next year.

How did he play, how many games did you see, and what do you feel is his value in draft pick(s)?

As others have noted, Turner is a strong, tough runner - he just hasn't been exposed to an everyday load. When , I've seen him run, he looks very good.

157 touches in 3 years ? http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6913