Willis didnt know playbook?!?!?

DrDawkinstein

just when i thought i was at the point to give him the benefit of the doubt and was trying to be fair and impartial, i read this in a Yahoo Sports article from the front page...

McGahee didn't spend any time in Buffalo last offseason learning the new playbook under coach Dick Jauron. The Bills are expecting more of the same this offseason.

"Willis literally didn't know what to do on the plays," a source said. "After the play was called, we'd have another coach signaling to Willis what to do because he didn't know. He'd miss blocks [in pass protection]a few times, not because he was beat, but because he didn't know what he was doing.

"He just doesn't study. … His teammates noticed it, and it affected how they viewed him in the locker room."

McGahee missed two games last season and rushed for a career-low 990 yards. He averaged 3.8 yards per carry last season and has averaged 3.9 for his career.

i was just saying how we should keep him... but im completely over it if this is true. get him out of here

just when i thought i was at the point to give him the benefit of the doubt and was trying to be fair and impartial, i read this in a Yahoo Sports article from the front page...

i was just saying how we should keep him... but im completely over it if this is true. get him out of here

I hate to see that kind of crap come out now as we are gauging other teams interest in trading for him.

Who knows what we can actually get for McGahee in a trade.

People have been arguing back in forth about this on here.

My belief is that all it takes is for one team to fall in love with "The Myth" of Willis McGahee( oh,what might have been)

and we just might get something that makes it a winning move for the Bills.

:wallbash:

I hate to see that kind of crap come out now as we are gauging other teams interest in trading for him.

Who knows what we can actually get for McGahee in a trade.

People have been arguing back in forth about this on here.

My belief is that all it takes is for one team to fall in love with "The Myth" of Willis McGahee( oh,what might have been)

and we just might get something that makes it a winning move for the Bills.

No kidding.....the smiley from Wal Mart just slashed the price again. :blink:

I've been a Willis supporter, but if that story is true he's done as a Bill. I'm don't care if we get anything for him. Is there a dumber RB in the league? Thank you Tom Donahoe. Again.

I guess that would explain why it seemed like Willis was hitting the wrong holes at times...

i JUST said this on the phone with my friend. this completely explains why he was getting the ball and just standing there. he had NO IDEA where the hole was supposed to be for him to run to. i guess he thought that he would just wait to see where the line was going...

the saddest part about this is maybe the line was better than we gave them credit for, and it was Willis not knowing what they were doing that made them look bad.

im so furious about this its hard to explain. especially because i was really set in not opening another hole to fill on this roster and hoping willis would return to form and surprise us all. and i was supporting him and trying to keep as much positivity around this team as possible. but F this guy.

the only thing he is turning into is a PROTOTYPICAL Donahoe player. no wonder marv is cleaning house and getting rid of some of Donohoe's guys....

Willis didn't know the playbook? Gee, by watching him play this year you would never have guessed?

nice question mark. lol, just messing around. but yeah i was sure he was just standing in the backfeild cause he felt like it, maybe wanted to see if he could pull a magic trick and dissapear right before he got tackled in the backfeild. guess he's no hudini :wallbash:

I'm calling BS on this story. Willis is "too stupid" or didn't want to learn the play book, yet he is "smart" enough to understand all of the hand signals being called in from the sideline?

how complicated can hand signals for "run left" or "run right" or "you have the last guy on the line" be?

how complicated can hand signals for "run left" or "run right" or "you have the last guy on the line" be?

About as hard as a typical run play call. Especially if you are calling run type and hole. That is a lot to signal in, and have a player understand. That is why the NFl went to speakers in the QB's helmet, it was too much for them to understand.

it took over 3 hours to get a billy joe hobert joke?? you guys are slowing down.

im surprised at the lack of outrage over this news, but i guess the fans have already gotten to the point with willis where they arent surprised at his stupidity and lack of commitment...