An early Christmas wish list...

Tipster19

There's plenty of money to spend in free agency and the Marv shows people hoe to do it. First, he takes care of in house business and resigns Nate. Secondly he forks over the cash and makes a big splash with some choice FAs. LB Adalius Thomas, TE Daniel Graham don Buffalo blue next year and we select DT Amobi Okoye with our 1st pick in the draft. With our second and third rd picks we address our O-Line and a compliment, possible successor, to MaGahee/Thomas. On our second day picks we go defense, defense/O-line and defense/O-line. I would like to see about a possible WR. I'm waiting to see who gets cut before I add him to the wishlist, if none is worthy then I hope we get a Colston type steal with our 6th or 7th pick instead of a defensive/O-lineman.

Aaah, the beauty of daydreaming.

Colston type steal with our 6th or 7th pick instead of a defensive/O-lineman.

Hell, if we can get a all-star quality LT undrafted in Peters, why not an undrafted WR? After all, Rod Smith was undrafted. And how about an RB to replace Willis, while we're at it. Priest Holmes did it!

Adalius Thomas is not going to happen. He is a 3-4 LB, not suited for the cover 2. Unless we are switching our defensive approach and no one told us.

LOL! The man can play 11 positions, but he's not suited for the cover 2. Something tells me he is suited for wherever you put him...he's just a freakin' monster...period!

LOL! The man can play 11 positions, but he's not suited for the cover 2. Something tells me he is suited for wherever you put him...he's just a freakin' monster...period!

Easy tiger, what I was saying is he is best suited for the 3-4 defense which, New England, Cleevland S.D and a shitlo-d of other teams run. With the LB's in New England getting old my guess is that they will take a stab at him. I agree I would rather have Briggs in there than Thomas. He has familiarity in the system and isa monster of a player.