2007 NFL Draft Publications.

PIZ

Anyone know when the Sporting News comes out with their draft guide? It's usually the cheapest. I've bought Mel Kipers (too long) and Ourlads before but the Sporting News does the job. I remember one year Coach Dickerson came out with one, though I don't like him, I enjoyed the publication - he actually nailed the Antowain Smith pick, I think.

Anyone know when the Sporting News comes out with their draft guide? It's usually the cheapest. I've bought Mel Kipers (too long) and Ourlads before but the Sporting News does the job. I remember one year Coach Dickerson came out with one, though I don't like him, I enjoyed the publication - he actually nailed the Antowain Smith pick, I think.

Actually wasn't A-train expected to be a top 15 pick that year?

Alot of people had him going in the top 10 to New Orleans. They took Chris Neole OL instead.

Ive been getting this for 20 years. Its inexpensive and good for what I'm looking for.

http://www.drugstorelist.com/

Are you sure you want a magazine?

Why not a draft site that actually updates its information?

Some "Draft Bibles" are out of date the week after they publish it, and they only publish once.

That is a good suggestion for those looking for accurate information. Thats why I get Pro Football Weekly's draft book.

Alot of the magazines are outdated by draft day- but they are still fun to review and pick over.

I always get PFW......not as good as it used to be but still the best I've seen.

I also get Lindy's.....mainly for the easy look roster/one-liner comments......also quick/easy to see when/where every player was drafted/aquired(for future reference material).

I always get PFW......not as good as it used to be but still the best I've seen.

I also get Lindy's.....mainly for the easy look roster/one-liner comments......also quick/easy to see when/where every player was drafted/aquired(for future reference material).

I was worried there would be a drop off after Joel's passing- and at first there seemed to be.(and of course it misses some flair)

Last year I felt the publication was incredibly accurate.

In a sidenote-they actually pegged the Bills drafting Whitner in their last mock draft!!

There's a ton of good websites/magazines I check out for draft info. Here's a few of my favorites:

Magazines I purchase:

Ourlads

Kiper

PFW (not as good w/out Buschbaum, but still worth reading)

TSN draft mag

Sites I frequent/purchase:

NFL Draft Countdown

TSN online

ESPN Insider

Marty & Matt's Pro Draft Report (home of the draft "steals", and they're pretty good @ spotting them)

NFL Draft Exchange (nflfans.com)

GBN Draft Report

The Huddle Report

NFL Draft Scout

Draft.com

NFL Draft Blitz

This obsession with the draft is funny to me. I honestly don't understand it at all. I'd be happy with receiving a list of who the Bills draft, and then not seeing anything else until training camp starts and we actually see what these guys can do. But that's just me.

They are usually not out until after the combine but Pro Football Weekly and The Sporting News are excellent. Even if the info gets outdated quick (ie Kwame Cavil the 5 th best receiver and does anyone remember Rufus French the top TE listed who never got drafted and was out of the league in a year or so?) but then again maybe too much is put on after the season workouts anyway and these magazines are published after all the games that counted were played. NFL draft countdown is my favorite pre-draft site.

There's a ton of good websites/magazines I check out for draft info. Here's a few of my favorites:

Sites I frequent/purchase:

NFL Draft Countdown

TSN online

ESPN Insider

Marty & Matt's Pro Draft Report (home of the draft "steals", and they're pretty good @ spotting them)

NFL Draft Exchange (nflfans.com)

GBN Draft Report

The Huddle Report

NFL Draft Scout

Draft.com

NFL Draft Blitz

Can you recommend an online service who does a live updated draft page on their site? I want to hold our draft party this year at a bar with a lot of screen access, and I'd like to offer at least one fsource uploaded from a service not available on a TV feed that offers an alternative opinion to the NFL Network (?) who I believe will carry it this year.

Place makes decent wings if you've got some travel in you ;-)