HOLY SH*T!

Stl Bills

I just got in a major car wreck and somehow I don't have a scratch on me. I was on my way to work this morining and I was traveling here in Saint Louis on I-70. We just had a snow storm yesterday and the road conditions are not the best, but they really aren't that terrible; they're just bad enought to drive with more caution then normal but there still is some ice.

Anyway, some :wallbash: totally cut me off and then slammed on his brakes which caused me to slam on mine. I started to slide but quickly was able to get control of the car without even going across the white line. Before I could relax, I looked in my rear view and saw some other mother fugger coming straight for me. This guy had to have been doing 70mph+ upon impact and sent me spinning through 4 other lanes of traffic. I think I got hit 3 or 4 more time before sliding into the back left corner of a Semi. The corner of the trailer was about 6 inches from coming through my window and probably caving in my head but instead it hit the front part of my door.

All in all, it turned out to be about a ten car wreck and my car definetley got the worst of it....its totaled. I always wear my seatbelt but just prior to getting on the highway I dropped my phone while plugging it in and had to unbuckle. I wasn't even wearing my seatbelt and somehow I don't have a mark on me. I have to give it to Nissan though, because my Xterra was a tank in that wreck. It might looked pretty messed up but that car really kept me safe this morning. Holy crap what a day. :blink:

I just got in a major car wreck and somehow I don't have a scratch on me. I was on my way to work this morining and I was traveling here in Saint Louis on I-70. We just had a snow storm yesterday and the road conditions are not the best, but they really aren't that terrible; they're just bad enought to drive with more caution then normal but there still is some ice.

Anyway, some :wallbash: totally cut me off and then slammed on his brakes which caused me to slam on mine. I started to slide but quickly was able to get control of the car without even going across the white line. Before I could relax, I looked in my rear view and saw some other mother fugger coming straight for me. This guy had to have been doing 70mph+ upon impact and sent me spinning through 4 other lanes of traffic. I think I got hit 3 or 4 more time before sliding into the back left corner of a Semi. The corner of the trailer was about 6 inches from coming through my window and probably caving in my head but instead it hit the front part of my door.

All in all, it turned out to be about a ten car wreck and my car definetley got the worst of it....its totaled. I always wear my seatbelt but just prior to getting on the highway I dropped my phone while plugging it in and had to unbuckle. I wasn't even wearing my seatbelt and somehow I don't have a mark on me. I have to give it to Nissan though, because my Xterra was a tank in that wreck. It might looked pretty messed up but that car really kept me safe this morning. Holy crap what a day. :blink:

Glad to hear your alright! Good plug for Nissan too! Hope you have good insurance.

Still shaking?

Wow! Pretty scary stuff! Glad your ok!!

This one is for you! :beer:

Not really, now that I know that everyone is alright I'm glad that I have the day off work. :wallbash:

Take some Extra Strength Tylenol or Ibuprofen....your gonna be sore tomorrow after you wake up. Sometimes you won't feel it until many hours later.

Glad to hear your ok.

Looks like you'll have to start driving one of these two from now on. Your 2006 Porsche 911 or QX56

Glad no one got killed.

Looks like you'll have to start driving one of these two from now on. Your 2006 Porsche 911 or QX56

:lol:

Glad to hear you're alright man. I saw a huge wreck yesterday in the snow and it didn't look pretty. It's ridiculous to see what @ssholes people can be in the snow. I see so many people who seem to think that they can drive the same way in shtty conditions as they do when it is good weather.

I was rear-ended a few weeks ago on the highway and while it was pretty minor, I was shaking for a while. Can only imagine how you felt after the action stopped. Crazy sht with the seatbelt...someone up there likes you.

Kick back and have a brew :lol:

I was out there yesterday on I-270 (driving home to help my wife who was stuck in the storm), so I know exactly what you're talking about. Saw a compact that was pinned against the median barrier by a semi. After that description you gave, all I can say is that you are one lucky sob. Glad you're ok.

There's something crazy about the drivers here - it's either too slow or too fast when there's bad weather (or even a drizzle). Always getting cut off even in good weather. The left lane is always the slowest. Everyone's got one hand on a cell phone (no one's heard of hands free or bluetooth)

PS - are you one of the guys that makes it out to the Sports Page on football Sundays?