0-16 a definite possibility

If we were the worst team in the NFL it wouldn't be as bad as this. I've been a fan when we clearly had the worst team in the NFL in the late sixties (Dan Darragh?). When the TEAM is that bad you can cheer for them to perform above their talent and be proud of them occassionally rising to the challenge. This team is a not-bad team talent wise playing like the worst team in the NFL. I'm not saying this to put a positive spin on things because I think there is nothing worse than a team that can win just not putting enough into it to win a game. That makes me sick.

If we were the worst team in the NFL it wouldn't be as bad as this.  I've been a fan when we clearly had the worst team in the NFL in the late sixties (Dan Darragh?).  When the TEAM is that bad you can cheer for them to perform above their talent and be proud of them occassionally rising to the challenge.  This team is a not-bad team talent wise playing like the worst team in the NFL.  I'm not saying this to put a positive spin on things because I think there is nothing worse than a team that can win just not putting enough into it to win a game.  That makes me sick.

66531[/snapback]

TB, your post is impossible to argue with.

Remember the 4-12 Bills of just a few seasons ago? Now that was a truly bad team. Even our current OL is better than that bunch, and they had virtually no defense.

What makes THIS team so infuriating is that we have big names, who are not earning their big salaries. Take Jennings, Williams, and Henry for example. Is anyone here satisfied with their production? Or Josh friggin Reed? How about Shaw? He catches a ball right in his hands, dances around like a superbowl winner, and drops the next one.

At least with the RJ/Van Pelt Bills, you knew coming in that they were just that bad. This team should beat Miami by 30 points, yet I am not all that confident of a home victory against them. Sickening indeed.

If we were the worst team in the NFL it wouldn't be as bad as this.  I've been a fan when we clearly had the worst team in the NFL in the late sixties (Dan Darragh?).  When the TEAM is that bad you can cheer for them to perform above their talent and be proud of them occassionally rising to the challenge.  This team is a not-bad team talent wise playing like the worst team in the NFL.  I'm not saying this to put a positive spin on things because I think there is nothing worse than a team that can win just not putting enough into it to win a game.  That makes me sick.

66531[/snapback]

Great post. I agree, this is much worse.

I watched the NFL Network 10-minute highlights of the game yesterday

on ON-DEMAND.

Until we scored the 2 TDs, almost every play shown

was the Jets doing something good, only 1 or 2 Bills "highlights".

And that's the way I feel watching most of these games the past 2 years,

just waiting for someone to do SOMETHING, but it rarely happens.

Not much fun to watch at all. :blink:

One thing though that would definitely cheer me up

is to see a sound thrashing of the Felons this weekend! :ph34r:

Bills are the best 0-4 team in the NFL.

Being the best 0-4 team is kind of like being told about blind date.

She has a nice personality, but she could scare a bulldog off the back of a meat truck.

Great post. I agree, this is much worse.

I watched the NFL Network 10-minute highlights of the game yesterday

on ON-DEMAND.

Until we scored the 2 TDs, almost every play shown

was the Jets doing something good, only 1 or 2 Bills "highlights".

And that's the way I feel watching most of these games the past 2 years,

just waiting for someone to do SOMETHING, but it rarely happens.

Not much fun to watch at all.  :blink:

One thing though that would definitely cheer me up

is to see a sound thrashing of the Felons this weekend! :ph34r:

66697[/snapback]

If the Bills win Sunday, 4-12. If they lose, start thinking BIG DONUT!

I don't think we should underestimate the Miami D....The guys tormented

Tom Brady back in his own yard......the guy whom we allowed to throw 292 yards

plus Fiedler is unbeaten at Buffalo...

Now that all the teams know where our weakness is, they will try to exploit it.

Until Gray can fix his secondary with better schemes he has his hands full...

Bills are the best 0-4 team in the NFL. Miami is definitley a worse team then the Bills and there are a few 1-3 and 1-4 teams that are worse. 4 losses by a total of 22 points is the best 0-4 start in Bills history. How's that for twisted logic?

64900[/snapback]