0-16 a definite possibility

To all you people who think the Bills are going to suddenly start winning and go 10-6...THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS!!!

I've got a more realistic scenario: how about the Bills going 0-16!?!? The Dolfelons suck because of bad breaks and injuries. We suck because Tom Donahoe made us that way!!! There is no game we can take for granted. This team is addicted to losing.

PTR

I think once we put Losman in at QB, we'll improve ourselves by 7-10 points. One should never think that strongly about a Rookie, I do realize that. Completely unfair to him. Still, look at Bledsoe up until the 4th quarter yesterday. Just pathetic, regardless of who's fault it was.

Losman will offer a spark this team sorely needs. By the end of the year, Evans will be catching the ball more, MaGahee's touches will increase. Other younger players will get some snaps. Little choice now. We must win some games so the tickets sell for 2005.

Hell, we can lose with the name guys doing Nothing. Let the kids give us a peek at success for next year.

Bills are the best 0-4 team in the NFL. Miami is definitley a worse team then the Bills and there are a few 1-3 and 1-4 teams that are worse. 4 losses by a total of 22 points is the best 0-4 start in Bills history. How's that for twisted logic?

I think once we put Losman in at QB, we'll improve ourselves by 7-10 points. One should never think that strongly about a Rookie, I do realize that. Completely unfair to him. Still, look at Bledsoe up until the 4th quarter yesterday. Just pathetic, regardless of who's fault it was.

Losman will offer a spark this team sorely needs. By the end of the year, Evans will be catching the ball more, MaGahee's touches will increase. Other younger players will get some snaps. Little choice now. We must win some games so the tickets sell for 2005.

Hell, we can lose with the name guys doing Nothing. Let the kids give us a peek at success for next year.

64895[/snapback]

Quit with the Losman BS already..He's a roolie....geezzzzzzzzzzzz

Bills are the best 0-4 team in the NFL. Miami is definitley a worse team then the Bills and there are a few 1-3 and 1-4 teams that are worse. 4 losses by a total of 22 points is the best 0-4 start in Bills history. How's that for twisted logic?

64900[/snapback]

i agree with you Kasper, the first four weeks have been a bummer losing all four but its not that they were outclassed and out of the games, fact is they could have been just as easily 4 - 0 , this is not a terrible team, its a team that so far has had terrible results.

roolie or not, <_<  , we're 0-4 for a reason.

Cling to that #11 binkie with all your energy.

64921[/snapback]

It was a typo...jerkoff.....and another thing..JPL has Rob Johnson written all over him. He'll be injured more often then not. It's funny how the Giants Oline is fine now. Maybe McNally should have retired. Bledsoe looked pretty damn good on the Evans td when he had time to throw. You Bledsoe bashers can go to..well..you know where.

They are not getting crushed like Miami and as bad as the Bills look sometimes they are a play or two a game from being 4-0.  Yes they are still 0-4 but are closer to ending up 8-8 rather than 0-16!

64913[/snapback]

Miami found a way to lose to NE- but their D held Brady to 76 yards passing.

Bills won't be riding Bledsoe to a win over the Fins.

If Bills don't succeed rushing the ball, they will lose.

Miami found a way to lose to NE- but their D held Brady to 76 yards passing.

Bills won't be riding Bledsoe to a win over the Fins.

If Bills don't succeed rushing the ball, they will lose.

64978[/snapback]

They also allowed 24 points...and HOW MANY TD passes??? Oh, that's right. THREE. He completed SEVEN passes yesterday and THREE were for TDs.

You think people in NE are upset today because Brady only had 76 yards passing? You think people in Miami are impressed with their Defense?

It was a typo...jerkoff.....and another thing..JPL has Rob Johnson written all over him. He'll be injured more often then not. It's funny how the Giants Oline is fine now. Maybe McNally should have retired. Bledsoe looked pretty damn good on the Evans td when he had time to throw. You Bledsoe bashers can go to..well..you know where.

64955[/snapback]

Wow, that really put me in my place. Another " it's all the OL " poster.

Gotcha.

64895[/snapback]

I agree...I think JP will win us a few games. If we ride Bledsoe all the way, we go 0-16. Normally I would not be in a hurry to play a rookie, but these are desperate times. Besides, anyone see how another rookie QB named Rothlesberger is doing? God, I wish we could have drafted him!

PTR

Oh man. Dont think the 0-16 thought hasnt crossed my mind,but somehow I think we can beat Miami. Other than that,if when Losman comes back and we actually put him in a game,we might win a few more.

I know...Im trying to think positive,but its really tough. :)

Yeah, but as Mularkey says. "we were only a couple of plays away from winning those games"

Of course on the other hand, the oposition was only a couple of plays away from handing the Bills four blowout losses.

Lose by a point or lose by 100 points, it's still a loss.

I don't even think the Bills are the worst team in the AFC East. That honor obviously goes to the Dolphins.

Yes, the Bills are playing terribly. Yes, they should have won at least two of those games. Yes, they will reverse the trend, but I think a repeat of 6-10 is more likely than 10-6 or even 8-8.

I say MM lets it all hang out this weekend. He has nothing to lose.

For the first prediction on the board this week:

Bills 28, Dolphins 7

SQUISH THE FISH!!!!

Mike

We'll beat miami if we rotate henry and willis. When mm started doing that against the jets, the offense sparked. Coincidence? Hopefully with the success of the rotating RB, evans deep ball, and the fact that ralph has spoken, MM will open up the deep game. The perfect chance to do so is against the fins.

As for the bills going 0-16, that's near impossible. I'd vote for the pats to go 16-0 before i vote for the bills to go 0-16. 3 of those losses are a direct result of this offense being put under wraps through playcalling, shoddy offensive line play, and penalties. A deep pass IN THE FIRST QUARTER could have changed any of those losses.