Bills vs. Redskins (next year)

SuperBills12

I wonder if any of the Bills players got angry after watching that highlight of Sean Taylor hitting Moorman like that at the Pro Bowl. It was completely unnecessary. Even though I live here in Redskins land, I've been neutral and even times pull for them to win. But after watching that hit, I hope the Bills punish them next year. I def. plan on being there

I wonder if any of the Bills players got angry after watching that highlight of Sean Taylor hitting Moorman like that at the Pro Bowl. It was completely unnecessary. Even though I live here in Redskins land, I've been neutral and even times pull for them to win. But after watching that hit, I hope the Bills punish them next year. I def. plan on being there

God forbid a hard-hitting safety makes a completely clean hit on a guy going for a 1st down. It's football, it was a great hit, get over it...

Moorman didn't seem to care. He actually congratulated the guy afterwards in a great show of sportsmanship. Not too many punters (or other position players) would have been able to take a shot like that and pat them on the back afterwards.

But it is football, and the Pro Bowl is for the fans.

Why play then? Just go to the beach in Oahu and play flag football.

I mean seriously, maybe blame the team running the FAKE PUNT in the Pro Bowl. Don't blame the guy who tackles him.

That's exactly why they should cancel that stupid game.

Taylor is an idiot for hitting our punter in the pro-bowl. But the NFL is idiotic for even playing the game and exposing its best players to injury (e.g., Drew Brees).

They should all go down to Hawaii and it should be a series of skills challenges, los of tail-gaiting, and that's it.

God forbid a hard-hitting safety makes a completely clean hit on a guy going for a 1st down. It's football, it was a great hit, get over it...

It's also the Pro Bowl. No one there wants to see anyone get hurt. He could have tackled him differently.

It's also the Pro Bowl. No one there wants to see anyone get hurt. He could have tackled him differently.

youre right, he COULDVE put his shoulder down, wrapped up, and driven through moorman and spiked him into the ground. instead he pulled up and basically checked him with a shoulder and forearm.

i think Taylor is a prig as well, but not on this play. you guys cant expect him to NOT make that play and let the AFC get a first down.

Yeah you're absolutely right except for everything that you typed.

It's the pro-bowl, players historically preserve their bodies and make it a fun game as there seems to be an unwritten agreement to not wail the hell out of eachother.

Had Moorman broken his Femur you would be typing something completely different.

Yeah you're absolutely right except for everything that you typed.

It's the pro-bowl, players historically preserve their bodies and make it a fun game as there seems to be an unwritten agreement to not wail the hell out of eachother.

Had Moorman broken his Femur you would be typing something completely different.

Thanks. I've now reconsidered everything, since you've told me that there's an 'unwritten agreement.' Is there an unwritten agreement about not taking advantage of the relaxed attitudes by running fake punts?

I don't watch the game because it's worthless. But people are crying about that hit, and nobody mentions the guy diving at Drew Brees' knee??? Taylor could've hit Moorman a lot harder than he did. Moorman is a good enough athlete, he could've realized the sideline was blocked, and scampered out of bounds. Had he broken his femur, I would be blaming him and not Shawn Taylor.

the fact that you talk about him breaking his FEMUR shows 2 things:

1. you know very little about hitting/tackling and the forces involved

2. you know very little about the human body and common injuries

have your milk and cookie, take a nap, and get over this already. it wasnt even a hard hit. moorman weighs all of 165lbs.

My problem isn't the hit (even though Taylor celebrated waaaaay too much for my liking...afterall it was the punter for goddsake!) It was that Moorman, a very classy guy went to seek out Taylor and give him a pat in the back. Meanwhile, Taylor pretty much ignored him. Wouldn't you think Sean Taylor,,,after laying out the PUNTER in an All-star game would have been the one to seek out Moorman and make sure he was OK? guess that's why some players & fans say he has no class.

We have the toughest god damn punter in the league---we should all be happy....there's 31 other punters who may be comatose after that-- ours bounces up off the turf and shakes the guys hand....

Revenge??? Hell No--the Skins now fear us...they're thinking "our toughest hitter can't even take out their punter with his best shot"...we have a huge mental edge now...